Unique Item List — [3.24] Current UCT Capacity: 1,419

Stormcharger appears twice in the current list but at least they buffed it.
"
AquaFreeze wrote:
Stormcharger appears twice in the current list but at least they buffed it.

Thanks. Fixed.
Thanks.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Soul's Wick is awesome.
More clicking, but a lot less management. I wonder if spectres explode when expiring?
They'll go well with skeletons, I'd reckon.

Haha yea probably best use in a spec where your summons are disposable anyway :D
So, what happens with "darkness enthorned" with unique, limited to 1 abyss jewels? And if it works, what values?
I mean, let's say we slot soul wick in there; What' a 50% increase of the duration? ^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Soul's Wick is not an Abyss Jewel. It doesn't work in the first place.
Oh, ok, nvm then. So there will be no unique abyss jewels?
Edit: What's a Spirit Charge?

Edit2: With Hopeshredder and Nebuloch granting rather massive scaling boons for Frenzy- and Endurance-Charges, do you think there will be a powercharge version no one has posted here yet?
Could be interesting. Maybe a wand or another staff? Nothing yet that tries to kill the user. ^^
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Dec 10, 2017, 7:48:20 PM
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Oh, ok, nvm then. So there will be no unique abyss jewels?
Edit: What's a Spirit Charge?

Edit2: With Hopeshredder and Nebuloch granting rather massive scaling boons for Frenzy- and Endurance-Charges, do you think there will be a powercharge version no one has posted here yet?
Could be interesting. Maybe a wand or another staff? Nothing yet that tries to kill the user. ^^

There is a crit spell dagger, it's already in the wiki.

Also, I saw a video just now that showed that the solaris and lunaris shields are part of a vendor recipe to create some sort of eclipse shield. That thing looked pretty awesome imo.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Ho, didn't know about recipes yet. That's interesting. Though it fits with their new microtransactions.
Seen the front-page listing of uniques, as well, but didn't see a PC dagger; only a wand. Are you saying it can have different bases? Actually a wand makes sense, none of the charge items can be used with other types. Though Nebuloch is really strong, it it wasn't for those new elder rares, I'd say too strong.
Seems like that Impresence amulet can have a variety of different curses, though the evasion bonus sure looks like the best so far.
Zaanus:

___
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
Though Nebuloch is really strong, it it wasn't for those new elder rares, I'd say too strong.

Really? It doesn't seem good enough, especially with that huge downside..
I really want to make it work, but I don't think it's actually worth trying.. :/
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info