Ascendency points and Oriath (aka remove Labyrinth mandatoriness)

Nope, not for me ... Not even once.
"
Imarion wrote:
Nope, not for me ... Not even once.

How do you know you hate it if you've never even tried it?

The dungeon master (Chris, GGG or whoever you want to imagine) has placed a powerful set of rewards behind a maze of traps and a powerful boss. Sure, you can walk away. But you're missing out on content that was created for your enjoyment and to challenge you.

The game is meant to be hard. It always has been. Expecting everything to come instantly easily is honestly very entitled and immature. I'm not trying to attack anyone, but the attitudes of people about the lab more often than not fall into this category.

At the core, what do you want out of the game? If they lab doesn't fit, cut it out, but don't expect any pity when you complain that your character isn't as strong as one that put in the work and effort (which isn't much) to earn their ascendancy.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Why do you say I did not try it lol ?

I did try it. That's what made me quit the game at the time.

"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Imarion wrote:
Why do you say I did not try it lol ?

I did try it. That's what made me quit the game at the time.

In your previous post which I quoted you said not even once, in reference to doing the lab.

Rest of my prior post still applies even if you have done the lab and didn't like it.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I think it would be an excellent idea for them to shorten normal lab to one section, cruel to two, and leave merc/uber at three. The only downside I see for this is the normal leaderboard times are going to get pretty lulzy.

I very much like the lab, but the risk vs reward for normal and cruel are a bit off.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
I think it would be an excellent idea for them to shorten normal lab to one section, cruel to two, and leave merc/uber at three. The only downside I see for this is the normal leaderboard times are going to get pretty lulzy.

I very much like the lab, but the risk vs reward for normal and cruel are a bit off.

Might actually change the top speed builds because your have less walking and more damage to be done.

If they do that, the question is if Izaro will have the same total hp as before.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
It's a pain but a very rewarding one getting the points. If labs were removed and we got these game changing points we might become spoiled...
It's not that I hate lab, I just hate the waste of time. Uber lab is fine. At least uber lab has good rewards and can be a fun farm.

Ascendancy points, though...ugh. It's just so fucking tedious, every single character, lab, lab, lab, I mean fuck off already, please.
"
zSavage wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

Might actually change the top speed builds because your have less walking and more damage to be done.

If they do that, the question is if Izaro will have the same total hp as before.

why would his HP really change assuming only a difference in zones.

say normal was in fact 1 full zone which ended at izaro and instead of him cutting out at 33% you would continue to fight him through his whole 100% health. the health really isnt the point here as much as it is the lab itself imo and also the final room layout in some thread topics i have seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info