Gold Door

"
Peterking72 wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Disconnects?

Disconnects can occur at every part of the game.

You dont loose loot progress and map(==offering) outside of lab. Unless its a server crash with rollback. So its not special for lab in a qualitative manner but in a quantitative.

"
Peterking72 wrote:

The European servers are a piece of shit, garbage.... You get the picture.

I usually connect to EU servers. So I "get" the picture...

"
Peterking72 wrote:

I get T1 map drops even in T11 maps, so crying about getting T1 maps is not A LAB-Hater privilege, because it's a problem everyone has.

As it is the silver key reward 'Emperors charts' is pretty useless because the chest (assuming its still true) only drops T1 map type. This is not about map drop RNG.

Edit: Regarding the disconnects. This was based on complaints by other people. So far I had no disconnects in BHC in uber lab.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Feb 22, 2017, 2:10:35 PM
Been AFK for a while. Any news on the Gold Door removal?
This idea seems pointless... they gold doors dive alternate layouts. Someone's just bitching that they have to do the lab when they suck at it.
I'm better than you at it.

Just don't like being bored and annoyed to death playing a video game.
"
I'm better than you at it.

Just don't like being bored and annoyed to death playing a video game.

Care to support this claim with anything other then empty words?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Sure.

To pull one from the Goetzjam playbook: After 7 years, that player still hasn't completed the 'Fearless' achievement. I have. Therefore, I am better at all things PoE.
"
Sure.

To pull one from the Goetzjam playbook: After 7 years, that player still hasn't completed the 'Fearless' achievement. I have. Therefore, I am better at all things PoE.

How do we know you have done that achievement or anything for that matter with your Mr. Smurf account?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Sure.

Playing hardcore vs standard doesn't say anything about player skill at all. It just means you do or don't consider losing your character if you die to be a good game setting.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Sure.

How do we know you have done that achievement or anything for that matter with your Mr. Smurf account?

Because I'm an honest person.
"
"
Sure.

Playing hardcore vs standard doesn't say anything about player skill at all. It just means you do or don't consider losing your character if you die to be a good game setting.

So, me saying that is just as ridiculous as that other guy saying I made this thread because I suck at lab?

To that, I agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info