Gold Door

"
Docbp87 wrote:
So, on realizing that the lab itself isn't going anywhere... now you're just going to make threads about each individual element of the lab?

Hilarious.

It might have become some kind of religion for them.

And then, once in a while, the mighty [ImWonderingWho] will still come with his preacher's propaganda, throw some indigestible nonsense and leave before reading any of the reaction, and the cycle will repeat.

"
Maceless wrote:

Uber traps have way too much health as well. Not sure why they would add a DPS check like this. Shits on so many builds while adding little to no difficulty for builds that can one shot them. They need one shot disables and faster respawns.

Too much health ? Oo
If you are playing a really low dps build, even with the "recent" powercreep, you might think that .... but then, you have room for improvement.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 20, 2017, 7:36:09 PM
Pleeeeeeseee!! give me a small victory...Any small victory.....Acknowledge me!!!!!!!

The crusade has officially sunk down into the realm of pathetic begging.
Are you drinking?
"
Are you drinking?

Salty salty tears. followed by a shot of HAHAHA.
Pls, add more doors, Iron door, Bismuth door, Aquamarine door. I love Doors. And Jim Morrison.
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Pls, add more doors, Iron door, Bismuth door, Aquamarine door. I love Doors. And Jim Morrison.

They already got iron doors. Sometimes they screech a bit. In order to fully experience their ingenious design you may have to stand still under/in the door for a while though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
WOW!

People are still qqing over LAB!?

I thought after they realized it's going to say they'd just stop this nonsense.

Now they cry about golden doors? What's next?

Instead they should spend their time thinking about improvements to the lab not trying to argue, beg for removal of things.
Besides as everyone said: The key for the door is usually in an area right next to the doors area. You don't have to backtrack one step.

What I could agree with if the lab was rolled in a way to better accommodate the character and class the player is playing. That would make more sense, because as some of you guys said what is easy for one build might be hell for another. And vice versa.

Also I just thought about an actual function for the golden door. What if there were three of them and one of them was a dead end, with a surprise waiting for the player in the end?
That would add some more excitement in to this soap opera about the LAB.
"
Peterking72 wrote:
Now they cry about golden doors? What's next?

Lousy visibility? Performance? Disconnects? "Increased damage taken" sentinel can be very hard to see on burning ground? Emperors charts still(?) dropping T1 maps?

"
Peterking72 wrote:

Instead they should spend their time thinking about improvements to the lab not trying to argue, beg for removal of things.

Removal can be improvement too.

"
Peterking72 wrote:
You don't have to backtrack one step.

I almost always "have to" backtrack a lot more than one step. Of course you can just log out when you see a gold door like 'The_Reporter'. You dont have to backtrack then I guess.

"
Peterking72 wrote:

Also I just thought about an actual function for the golden door. What if there were three of them and one of them was a dead end, with a surprise waiting for the player in the end?
That would add some more excitement in to this soap opera about the LAB.

That might be fun. At least for some of the GGG people reading the forum.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
@ Zrevnur, logging out is always the best solution. :)

(I log out when I come to dead ends in there also.)
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Peterking72 wrote:

Removal can be improvement too.

The backtracking from golden doors is soo ridiculously small that it's insignificant, it's basically nothing.

Stop it with the bad faith for a second, would you ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info