The Legacy Challenge League

Support packs here we go

SSF :love:
Last edited by ximmo on Feb 16, 2017, 4:03:38 PM
"
you are kidding me man... You removed the breach pack without warning ? You usually write in the news something like "dont miss the last chance to buy the x pack. it will go out the x date"

PSA: The Breach Supporter Packs End Tomorrow!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Please add a option to use 2 footprint effects on boots(1 on each foot),i have to much footprints from all lagues but my character only can use only one at time T_T
This is surely gonna be the best league GGG ever create

and if it is, its gonna prove me right that time to time reworked content > constant new incompleted content

See you in Legacy exiles!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
nice nice :-)
GG GGG
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
One ticket for the hype train please!
Died in the end :(

Anyway hypeee
The rewards are getting crappyer by the league, where are the armour sets as rewards?
I had a feeling these were going league mods were going to be a temp thing...was hoping it was going to make a choice of league mods then run for the duration of the league
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info