PSA: The Breach Supporter Packs End Tomorrow!

Tomorrow (16th US Time) we're announcing Content Update 2.6.0 and the full details of the Legacy Challenge League. We're also introducing a new set of supporter packs that will replace the Breach Supporter Packs!

This means today is your last chance to purchase the Breach Supporter Packs and their exclusive contents. Check out the videos below to see the contents of the Breachspawn Supporter Pack ($30) and the Breachlord Supporter Pack ($60)

We also offer payment plans that can reserve a pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan. Contact us at support@grindinggear.com for more information or to set this up. The plans are completely flexible in terms of payment amounts and times, you just have to arrange these in advance.

Thank you so much for your support! We can't wait to share the details of the Legacy League with you!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Feb 15, 2017, 8:07:34 PM
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2017, 8:53:40 PM
Cool
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Luckily I got mines a few hours ago. Also, hi Bex. o/
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 15, 2017, 8:09:10 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Luckily I got mines a few hours ago. Also, hi Bex. o/

Hello there! Thank you for your support :)
hello hello
Wishing for a non-purple one for next league!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last chance Men and woMen
Last edited by Aleski on Feb 15, 2017, 8:15:19 PM
I just restarted in January after only being a casual player around beta/launch, and I gotta say you guys have the most caring and thoughtful means of approaching MTX/supporter packs than I've ever seen in a game. The flexibility of paying along the way and 'upgrading' using our previous mtx point transactions to cover the difference, or payment plans on reserving expiring packs is absolutely great. No other gaming company does this.

Now, if you'd be willing to sell me a Apprentice Armour Set for 40-50 since I was sick IRL and unable to play the past year or two and I absolutely love this armour set and missed it.(I'm a fashion MMORPG player, and I prefer more fabric/leather/feathers/fur type outfits than suits of armour!)... In return, I will cosplay and be a booth hunk for a USA gaming convention for you guys ;)
Can't wait to see Legacy Supporter Packs. Fortunately got a Breachlord title months ago ^^
Cant wait to see new supporter packs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info