The Legacy Challenge League

Am I just missing the portal effect somewhere or jumping the gun on wanting to see it? Trying to decide If I care to push to 36 this time. I have the past 4 leagues and can't really complain after getting the wings from Breach, but footprints, weapon effect, portal isn't getting me hyped about the RNG grinds that will no doubt be challenges. Still looks like a fun league that I'm excited to play.
"
Archwizard wrote:
It's always been the case (going back to OB) that upgrades are only possible from money spent after the packs are implemented.

It may have always been the case, but it still strikes me as being a little chintzy.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Aye o//
Could we get a legacy punishment though ?
Guess it's gonna be time for me to come back to PoE again. This league is gonna rock
and immediately I hear in my mind the song "Garbage - I'm waiting for you"
This is why I only play this game mostly still since alpha. I have all the newest games installed and bought and I only play POE. This game is like Heroine and they just Breaking Bad upgraded the Heroine to Blue Walter White Heroine status haha moreeee soup sir!
BEST GAME EVER
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
mopeskie wrote:
id like to buy these but its just a bitter reminder u spent our money on xbox

Kid, when you bought mtx or a supp pack, you lost money and gained some virtual goods. After that the money is not yours anymore.

When you buy a pizza you don't have the right to tell the pizza place where or how to use their own money.

Remainder for Chris
Cocaine and hookers: No one would have cared
Console release: Apocalypse is upon us
Holy Sh*** :D thats awesome XD keep up the good work GGG <3
LOLOLOLOL !!! GGG crushed my brain again lol 10 acts + new league with all of them ... omgf fap time is comming!!! 14 days :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info