The Legacy Challenge League

"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Sorry but, footsteps, weapon effect and PORTAL!!! for 36 challenges??
...it's quite stingy ¬¬

P.S: Legacy Uniques is nothing similar to ancient items from d3, seems people is totally clueless...

It was the same in Prophecy league.

And plz guys, calm down. They made those leaguestones consumable, because otherwise they could just put nemesis, perandus and beyond/breach leaguestone and delete other ones because noone would use them...

You're WRONG, Prophecy was footsteps, weapon effect and PET not a portal...
How long will this new league last? 3 months?? (roughly the full release of the new acts)

Me and a few friends fell in love with POE with the exception of different league lengths.. So we like to know before we all invest into POE's next league.
"
veneror wrote:
The rewards are getting crappyer by the league, where are the armour sets as rewards?

THIS!!

Enough with the footprints weapon and portals effect!! Its been such a long time since the last armour set...

Anyway really hypped with all the announcements :D
guys in the video i notice at 0:41 , theres some MTX set in purple.... er????????????
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
When we ladder, we both Diablo 3...damn :(((
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
Sorry but, footsteps, weapon effect and PORTAL!!! for 36 challenges??
...it's quite stingy ¬¬

P.S: Legacy Uniques is nothing similar to ancient items from d3, seems people is totally clueless...

the new rewards are....meh.
Are the Leaguestones available in rare and unique quality as well?
Nice! but where is portal effect reward ?
Great! :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
The hype is so real. As someone who joined the game during essence league I'm so hyped to experience some of the league features that were not made part of the main game!! So excited!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info