What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Are these stones supposed to be permanent items or one use only?

I am wondering about this two. They maybe itmes you can change anytime or they can be chosen when you create a character. I lean towards first honestly.

1. would be the best solution and pls let them last as how long as u want, not "single use" or "for 5 maps" bullshit, like the sextants
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Are these stones supposed to be permanent items or one use only?

I am wondering about this two. They maybe itmes you can change anytime or they can be chosen when you create a character. I lean towards first honestly.

1. would be the best solution and pls let them last as how long as u want, not "single use" or "for 5 maps" bullshit, like the sextants

Impression I got based on what I have read:
1. You need to find a league stone. Or trade for one.
2. They have unlimited "charges".
3. They are in effect as long as you leave them socketed in some special screen. Which can hold upto 3 of them.
4. In addition to the 'base stat league xyz' they got special stats like "+1 breach per map".
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

4. In addition to the 'base stat league xyz' they got special stats like "+1 breach per map".

If such mechanics will exists in incoming league..

Spoiler

Im expecting to play perandus/breach/tempest, If anyone here didn't give tempest a try at the time (I think it was the HC league running alongside warband in softcore) I really recommend finding a zone with corrupting or shining tempests and running red maps on them, you get the best loot explosions ever, especially if they came with 10 exiles or 10 ghosts ^^
"
Zrevnur wrote:

I'm thinking that they'll have tiers like jewels (normal,magic,4 affixes rare,unique) or flasks (normal, magic,unique). Will currency work on them? Prob not, but maybe a new specific currency will be added for this ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I am curious about just how rare this League Stones will be. What if someone will buy all Perandus, Nemesis, etc. ones or they will be incredibly expensive? What if I will need to grind before actually getting one or progress through most acts without any active Leagues? >_<
The base "blank" stones will probably be common, else the league will be pointless. The ones with mods will probably be very rare.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I will certainly be doing Perandus and Breach. Third will be one of: Nemesis, Ambush, essence or talisman. Hard to decide between those.
I am curious if you can switch leagues, and if so how easy it will be to do so.
"
KuroiMadao wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I don't understand why you guys love Anarchy so much. It's just 1 (?) extra Exile per map...

Personally i like the 1x exile per area/map which drops 1x of all equip slot items and league also unlocks voll's devotion to drop.

This. They seem to have a high drop rate for rare jewelry too which are easy to sell or use for the chaos recipe.
Though honestly, I will run it just because the exiles add some much needed flavor that rare mobs lack.

I am thinking with Invasion and Warbands you could make a single target build that is actually rewarding. Not to mention that is a LOT of extra exp per instance/map.

Dominating blow is going to be awesome this league.

Onslaught, Nemesis, Rampage.

It will be one hell of a snowball.

____

What would be really awesome is if we could complete challenges undone from past leagues based on which ones we have activated. In addition to new league challenges of course.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Feb 15, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info