What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

As a league starter ill go ambush-anarchie-essence
Then ill switch to talisman and breach and whatever i feel like should be the third one.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
as a starter and assuming softcore your best bet is actually probably to go with breach , domination and probably perandus

all of those offer huge exp boosts but are also predictable where as things like invasion or beyond will kind of just show up and rape your face (not good for leveling)

i would then say a good transition would be into breach beyond onslaught or just have a rotation as it tickles your fancy

actually essence would be be a decent opener over perandus simply because of the free alchemy orbs that represent essences..

yeah breach domination essence is a solid opener

i wonder if ggg is going to keep this rotating league as a mechanic for standard when 3.0 hits
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 15, 2017, 2:57:25 PM
"
tinko92 wrote:
Talisman, Perandus and Essence. For SSF league.

Essence? It does not makes any sense actually, because the spawn rate of essences in maps is pretty good already.
I'll play whatever the hell drops, perandus breach and talisman top choices.
Second-class poe gamer
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not saying they will be, but consider what would happen if the Perandus stones were rare as mirrors.

perandus stones? what stones are you talking about?

Stones to enable the league.

http://www.gamepedia.com/news/1417-path-of-exile-act-5-the-fall-of-oriath-brings

"
You’ll collect League Stones in the regular game, and each stone will have a specific league tied to it. Using a special screen within the game, you can set up to 3 of these stones active. That means all of the leagues you’ve set as active will be experienced at the same time. (...)

The League Stones will also have unique stats tied to them. For instance, you could receive a Breach Challenge League Stone that will allow you to find extra breaches. As per usual, these League Stones can be traded with other players, and their value will be heavily determined by which league they’re tied to and how powerful the unique stats are.

omg i missed that part i thought u could pick 3 leagues when u first enter that league x'D well then i probally stuck with lame ass stones :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Will the stones go to standard when the league is over? x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
Will the stones go to standard when the league is over? x'D

In my dreams... yes. Yes they will.

I hope they are not limited-time uses so you can only use the ones you have found recently...
the legacy league looks like zana mods for the whole game.
so i have to look for the prices befor i can say about how much i use them.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
1. Nemesis
2. Anarcy
3. Rampage
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:
Talisman, Perandus and Essence. For SSF league.

Essence? It does not makes any sense actually, because the spawn rate of essences in maps is pretty good already.

Yeah, and 70c per essence of horror shows how common are good essences...

Breach + Beyond + Essence for me. I rly liked crafting with essences, and if u are lucky you can craft something rly sick (for example boots with tri res and 32% move speed)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info