What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
How many Rogue Exiles per map Anarchy adds? Why people want to play this League?

One guaranteed per area, same as most leagues.
I will have to review which leagues but what I remember is making me think people who want beyond are crazy. Why? There were no interesting uniques in that league. I understand Perandus (I would like another shot at it, I had bad luck) and Talisman (ditto).

Beyond is just for fun.:P
1 Thread is enough honestly.
Also what about Tempest? Some of the bonuses are just awesome like "Sharding Tempest You gain four additional projectiles, and you fire your projectiles in a nova. You have increased area of effect."

And there is this insane Corrupting Tempest.
Tempest for 6 links!

Honestly it will depend on what build I decide to run and that won't be til after I see the changes. I'll pick based on that. Like tempest is better for ranged, breach is better for mobility and melee range..
Can someone explain me what is going on,what is legacy...im so confused.
Thank you,
Ditto

Need more info about these leagues and the goodies they have. I only started this game almost a month in Breach league.
Breach - Nemesis - Anarchy

This combo should be enough to kill time until 3.0.0 Beta \[T]/ ☼
"
mahtao wrote:
Can someone explain me what is going on,what is legacy...im so confused.
Thank you,

New League called "Legacy" will start March 3. You can choose 3 of any Past Leagues, so they will affect your gameplay at once. Basically play 3 Leagues you choose at onces. There is infinite possibilities - Bro deals from Cadibro, crazy fun with Beyond, madness of Breaches, Talisman, Rampage, Darkshrines, whatever you wish...People just can't hold all this HYPE. :P

Specially considering that today we also found that new expansion will bring whole 6 New Story Acts. O_o
"
KuroiMadao wrote:
Breach - Nemesis - Anarchy

This combo should be enough to kill time until 3.0.0 Beta \[T]/ ☼

I don't understand why you guys love Anarchy so much. It's just 1 (?) extra Exile per map...
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I don't understand why you guys love Anarchy so much. It's just 1 (?) extra Exile per map...

Personally i like the 1x exile per area/map which drops 1x of all equip slot items and league also unlocks voll's devotion to drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info