What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

I am thinking of going Nemesis + Beyond + Breach

Get a HH, then watch as you become a God in a few seconds. Open up your own breaches with a gem to keep the mods rolling in.

I'm guessing it will work very nicely. In theory:

Nemesis grants all rares an extra mod (that you will be getting when you kill them with HH)
Breach makes for a crazy high amount of rare monsters to kill all the time.
Beyond synergizes with Breach to create a ton of portals because of all the mobs and density of breaches, resulting in even more mods for HH.

Alternatively I guess I could go Perendus + Beyond + Breach, just purchase a HH, and miss a lot of additional mods from Nemesis monsters in favor of earning more free currency via coins. But currency is just currency, and it won't do SSF a lot of good...besides, this is Legacy, it is probably best and most fun to create an unstoppable powerhouse who laughs in the face of a constantly full screen of monsters.
Last edited by Hereticide on Feb 16, 2017, 10:38:06 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:
Is there possibility to become such mob density, that everything in map will be covered by mobs?

What leagues come in mind for creating such areas?

Breach should be in this combo for sure. Then probably Beyond. And then probably (oddly enough) Perandus (it adds a lot of mobs) or Talisman or something like Domination. I don't know much about Leagues before Perandus. :/
"
Hereticide wrote:
I am thinking of going Nemesis + Beyond + Breach

Get a HH, then watch as you become a God in a few seconds. Open up your own breaches with a gem to keep the mods rolling in.

I'm guessing it will work very nicely. In theory:

Nemesis grants all rares an extra mod (that you will be getting when you kill them with HH)
Breach makes for a crazy high amount of rare monsters to kill all the time.
Beyond synergizes with Breach to create a ton of portals because of all the mobs and density of breaches, resulting in even more mods for HH.

Alternatively I guess I could go Perendus + Beyond + Breach, just purchase a HH, and miss a lot of additional mods from Nemesis monsters in favor of earning more free currency via coins. But currency is just currency, and it won't do SSF a lot of good...besides, this is Legacy, it is probably best and most fun to create an unstoppable powerhouse who laughs in the face of a constantly full screen of monsters.

That sounds like a good plan. I am sure Beyond + Breach is right way to go, if you look for fun and monster density.
"
Robin99 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Robin99 wrote:

Nemesis for HH and the taming.
Anarchy for voll's devotion and gifts from above.
Rampage for shadows and dust.

Are you going SSF? Because otherwise you can just buy this stuff for cheap thanks to Cadiro and all this Leagues being active, so a lot of people will get them.

Most likely I will be farming for those.
Apart from that, I disliked breach and felt compelled to do it to get the breach exclusive uniques.
Perandus was fun, but I was never lucky to get any good deals from him. I may* consider switching Rampage for perandus, don't know yet.
Beyond is meh, already have the beyond uniques and they dont really go for much.
For sure though I am not changing Nemesis and Anarchy.I love Anarchy because I love killing rogue exiles! :D

Breach is just for insane mob density :P Uniques, Splinters, etc. are just extra rewards basically.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:45:48 AM
This thread is so full of assumption that it's bordering on ridiculous. And there's no wall. And there's a Dairy Queen on the other side. With naked ladies waiting tables.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This thread is so full of assumption that it's bordering on ridiculous. And there's no wall. And there's a Dairy Queen on the other side. With naked ladies waiting tables.

Shoosh! Only people with pants are allowed in this Thread. :3
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:59:00 AM
Well, Leagacy Announcemnt is kinda dissapointint a bit. In a sence that League stones consume charges and they seem to end. So you probably won't be able to just play your favorite League all day. You probably will need to play random Leagues that drop for you to save enough League stones you actually want to play.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Well, Leagacy Announcemnt is kinda dissapointint a bit. In a sence that League stones consume charges and they seem to end. So you probably won't be able to just play your favorite League all day. You probably will need to play random Leagues that drop for you to save enough League stones you actually want to play.

Yea, the correct answer to "What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?" is looking like "Wwhatever happens to drop".
Maybe the drop rate will be like early Prophecy, several coins (stones) per zone so at least we can choose from something interesting. If not, it's going to be majorly empty.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
As if we'll get to choose. It'll be whatever drops, because just choosing what leagues you'd like to play would be too much fun. AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, NOW CAN WE.

Every... bloody.. time. Take a great concept, completely nerf it to the ground.
Currently it gets outdone by zana mods in standard. I can play perandus there 100% of the time and have an easier shot at getting headhunters. It's still a colossal amount of boring work, but temporary leagues like this give f*** all when it comes to good drops.

It's honestly depressing how ggg just constantly rips the fun parts out of their own game.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
As if we'll get to choose. It'll be whatever drops, because just choosing what leagues you'd like to play would be too much fun. AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, NOW CAN WE.

Every... bloody.. time. Take a great concept, completely nerf it to the ground.
Currently it gets outdone by zana mods in standard. I can play perandus there 100% of the time and have an easier shot at getting headhunters. It's still a colossal amount of boring work, but temporary leagues like this give f*** all when it comes to good drops.

It's honestly depressing how ggg just constantly rips the fun parts out of their own game.

We don't know for sure yet. It will depend on droprate and just how rare Beyond, Breach, Perandus and other desirable League stones will be. What if you will collect bazillion of your favorite League stones just during levelling? You can save good ones and use what you think of as meh ones. :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info