What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

"
tmaciak wrote:
Not going to play this league, it's just a filler, which will last for a month until 3.0 beta will start. And not going to level any more going 3 times through the same content.

So will leisure respeccing my Standard characters until 3.0 hits.

that is unfortunate because i regard the last legacy league to be one of the best leagues ever made

i strongly suggest atleast giving it a shot for a week.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 16, 2017, 8:14:57 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
Not going to play this league, it's just a filler, which will last for a month until 3.0 beta will start. And not going to level any more going 3 times through the same content.

that is unfortunate because i regard the last legacy league to be one of the best leagues ever made

i strongly suggest atleast giving it a shot for a week.

Exactly - it's like URF in LoL. Every form player is back for atleast one weekend :)

And legacy drops will be there and not capped by insane rarity - there will be many people.
"
tmaciak wrote:

This League is gonna be 3 month of crazy fun. I strongly not recommend to skip, at least in favor of Standard (lol).
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
This League is gonna be 3 month of crazy fun. I strongly not recommend to skip, at least in favor of Standard (lol).

I have played all fun of those leagues, and have all fun of those items already. No point to endure boredom of leveling new character.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I have played all fun of those leagues, and have all fun of those items already. No point to endure boredom of leveling new character.

You level from 1 to 85 in 20h...

Give me 2.6 nerfs and buffs already! (I hope they boost lighting spells so it will be okay to play somthing other than spark)
Perandus, Breach, Beyond
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Levelling to Merc Dried Lake is like 10 hours for slow players.

You are too much emo if you want to skip Beyond + Breach + Something Insane too just because of that :3
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 9:46:40 AM
"
rhah wrote:
Perandus, Breach, Beyond

My man :3

"
Aynix wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

You level from 1 to 85 in 20h...

Give me 2.6 nerfs and buffs already! (I hope they boost lighting spells so it will be okay to play somthing other than spark)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170217T10&p0=22&msg=Path+of+Exile+Legacy+League+Details&font=cursive ^^

Nevermind it's not countdown to Patch Notes :(
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2017, 9:49:59 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Robin99 wrote:

Nemesis for HH and the taming.
Anarchy for voll's devotion and gifts from above.
Rampage for shadows and dust.

Are you going SSF? Because otherwise you can just buy this stuff for cheap thanks to Cadiro and all this Leagues being active, so a lot of people will get them.

Most likely I will be farming for those.
Apart from that, I disliked breach and felt compelled to do it to get the breach exclusive uniques.
Perandus was fun, but I was never lucky to get any good deals from him. I may* consider switching Rampage for perandus, don't know yet.
Beyond is meh, already have the beyond uniques and they dont really go for much.
For sure though I am not changing Nemesis and Anarchy.I love Anarchy because I love killing rogue exiles! :D
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
Is there possibility to become such mob density, that everything in map will be covered by mobs?

What leagues come in mind for creating such areas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info