Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

I´m looking forward to the new content :)

But i have also to admit that there are some similarities ...
between DarkSouls and the new season of Berserk ... and the new act six ... ;)

Still love you <3

Act Six :

Berserk :

Dark Souls :

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
Lordkoon wrote:
The only concern I have about this is that back in maybe 2014 GGG said in an interview that the game will conclude with 10 acts. So does that mean this expansion gives end to the story? Only 3 month leagues ahead?

Interesting question. I would like to hear official answer too.

Answer.

My question however is not if the content is over, but rather the main story.
"
talentless99 wrote:
I've been playing computer games since 1979 (Sinclair Spectrum ZX!) and POE is the most enjoyable thing out. Even tho I am totally shite at it (never got a character past level 89 and never killed Atziri, died 233 times in breach so far) I play most days. Even if it just a daily mission. The infinite possibilities and sheer creativity of the whole thing is amazing. It doesn't matter if you die, just pull on a new pair of boots and try again.
Really looking forward to the new levels!!!
Im on same boat. Playing from 1985. I like POE but piss me off unexplained sudden deaths and constant nerfing.
Do you want to get me back after Xbox One announcment? Because that's how you get me back after Xbox One announcement. My money too... GG WP GGG!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Hopefully by this time health nodes and armour and evasion will be dramatically fixed to better suit for endgame gameplay.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Toshis8 wrote:
"
alexwar666 wrote:
In the same amount of time that took to create act 4 they've created 6 acts instead. Can you call those acts at all? I have a feeling that they will be short, small and possibly low quality. I see many objects being reused, pretty much "copy - paste". I dont know how to feel about this. Guess that new skill gems will be another AoE orgy again, thanks to consoles.

People never happy. At this point just leave the game Toshis8

I am pointing out the truth. Truth isn't always sweet.

No, you aren't. Try going back to the original announcement for 3.0 ....here I'll even give you the url

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827656

see that last line there?
"We've been working on this 3.0.0 content since we released The Awakening in 2015 and are really looking forward to sharing it with you."

Awakening was released in April of 2015, that's two years they've been working on this. I'll even put the pieces together for you, so you don't have to think for yourself. When they released Act 4, it was just a snippet of the bigger project they were already developing, that is now 3.0.
I'd love there to be many MANY and MANYYY puzzles and at the end to be rewarded, something like : you make the puzzles and in a very VERY hidden area and at the end to get a low tier unique dropped from a wall or shrine or something
Mind...blown.....

thats awesome. I mean. realy. wow. Öhhm...

IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
I wonder how the Labyrinth will work now?
What the fudge did you just do GGG!? 1 act would have been enough!
Shut up and take my money!

Ohh, Ohh, is there some way I can buy GGG stocks? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info