[2.5/2.6]Cheap Non-crit Overloaded Fireball . Burns everything on the path (T16/Shaper viable)

One last question ...isint better to have Pendulum of destruction rather than Shaper of desolation ?
"
Daff370 wrote:
One last question ...isint better to have Pendulum of destruction rather than Shaper of desolation ?

Unless you have a very high chance to ignite, I would not recommend. Our single target comes from the ignite. Shaper of Desolation gives us a guaranteed 4s of ignites and 2s of ignites AND SHOCK (free 40% increased damage). Pendulum of Destruction forces us to have ignite during the buff or it is kinda wasted.

I would still recommend it for this build
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
Why does this build get EE? How are we proccing it so it reduces fire resist?
Orb of Storms. Cast it, it hits the entire pack due to chaining lightning, throw your Fireballs, then Orb of Storms will hit them again immediately after they start burning. Massive damage boost because the ignite doesn't proc EE again.
Why is Energy From Within a good jewel? Where ever I put it, it gives me a maximum amount of 300-400 ES?

Also the prices are quite high for it 100-150 Chaos.
Last edited by Hirogen on Mar 16, 2017, 2:04:50 PM
Best zone to socket Energy from within is near Melding/Life and ES nodes right?
I must say this build is good very good i play Legacy league BUT i struggle too much with energy shield i get melted on tier 6 maps i have 4.2 k energy shield and idk what to do ...cant progress mostly cause of it any tips ? and one more think the Consecrated ground effect on flask is a must ? cause it regenerates your life as far as i know and you dont have life only Eenergy shield and secondly SKIN OF LOYAL power that says taht it give you 100% global defences i read that it applies to all your gear items 100% Energy shield armor etc ? or how should i understed it...ONE last thing ..the gem empowered suppprot is it worth to have it when your gems are on 20 lvl ?... THANK YOU in advance for all answers :)
Last edited by Daff370 on Mar 17, 2017, 8:35:07 PM
Can you reccomend me a good shield? I cant find the one you have on the poe trade.

"
Hirogen wrote:
Why is Energy From Within a good jewel? Where ever I put it, it gives me a maximum amount of 300-400 ES?

Also the prices are quite high for it 100-150 Chaos.

"
Pheu wrote:
Best zone to socket Energy from within is near Melding/Life and ES nodes right?

It is said to be one of the most efficient node for ES. Assuming a 5% enery from within. The whole wheel gives us on average 9% ES each node, very significant. You can skip it for now if the jewel price is too high. Right now CI gears are in VERY HIGH demand I say
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Mar 18, 2017, 2:56:28 AM
"
Daff370 wrote:
I must say this build is good very good i play Legacy league BUT i struggle too much with energy shield i get melted on tier 6 maps i have 4.2 k energy shield and idk what to do ...cant progress mostly cause of it any tips ? and one more think the Consecrated ground effect on flask is a must ? cause it regenerates your life as far as i know and you dont have life only Eenergy shield and secondly SKIN OF LOYAL power that says taht it give you 100% global defences i read that it applies to all your gear items 100% Energy shield armor etc ? or how should i understed it...ONE last thing ..the gem empowered suppprot is it worth to have it when your gems are on 20 lvl ?... THANK YOU in advance for all answers :)

4.2k ES is way too low. You need at least 6-7k ES for proper mapping. Get higher ES on gear is the only way to do this (I know they are expensive) :(

Consecrating ground does nothing for me (unless you wanna take Zealot's Oath). I used the flask for the 40% increased damage. Can't be sure it help double dip but more damage is always good =P

The chest gives you 100% increase in ES for this build.

Empower is kinda OP with the Skin of the Loyal. It double level it

Say empower lvl 3 -> +2 to gem level
With Skin of the Loyal -> Empower lvl 4 -> +3 gem level
Skin of the loyal itself -> +1 to gem level

The result is you get +4 gem level for fireball. For build that relies on flat damage like Fireball (Deal x-x damage compare to deal x% base damage), this is a HUGE damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info