[2.6]~DEAD IN 3.0~Aegis NecroTank CWC Bladefall | Farm Guardians while watching Netflix

"
Great, cheers for the reply. How dangerous is bleed to aegis characters, I'm considering death's Door as I have a pair aswell.

Also considering a 6L saintly chainmail instead of a regalia and rolling it with essence, deafening dread is stupidly cheap.

Bleed can be fatal if you don't notice it and there are no enemies around to attack you. I have also been looking into Death's Door but the SotL version of the build needs the ES imo so I make do with rare boots and a flask. If you are running a higher ES chest then they certainly are a viable option. Getting the added chaos on crit enchant is great for damage. The leech enchant is also an option as Ghost Reaver is pretty close by.

As for Saintly Chainmail, if I were to swap from SotL into another chest right now with no other changes I would need a minimum of 400ES on that chest to break even and would lose about 10k armour. If you are rolling with dread you would need to hit in the top 3 tiers of both flat ES and Hybrid to break that 400ES mark. With a Vaal Regalia, rolling T1 % will break 400 and rolling T1 flat with a mastercrafted % will exceed 400.

In it's current form I have not died to anything short of oneshots except for a series of Beyond mobs using Detonate Dead in a -max map and Bameth igniting me with Vaal DD as those can't be blocked. I would think that the best available option is a high ES(700+) Vaal with death's door. You would need to have good reliable flasks for anti-ignite and freeze with death's door but that is pretty manageable.
Considering this build for 3.0. Where do you think the elimination of double-dipping leaves this build? Is it still viable usuing another skill, or can it just not achieve the same level of damage and tankiness? Also, how does this build deal with stuns?
Last edited by Zenog3 on Apr 28, 2017, 1:23:52 PM
"
Zenog3 wrote:
Considering this build for 3.0. Where do you think the elimination of double-dipping leaves this build? Is it still viable usuing another skill, or can it just not achieve the same level of damage and tankiness? Also, how does this build deal with stuns?

I honestly have no idea how this build will fair when the doubledipping nerfs come around in 3.0

Until information comes out regarding the exact changes, passive tree updates, and the new keystone GGG hinted at in the latest manifesto nothing is certain.

As for other skills, I know that cwc firestorm is supposed to be decent and we are already near some good fire damage passives. Can't really say for certain

Could you please update the tree for 3.0?
"
Fanthasy wrote:
Could you please update the tree for 3.0?

This build in it's current form is dead. I have been looking into how to repair/salvage the build for weeks but can't find a way without completely redesigning the tree and using an entirely different skill setup and at that stage it is a different build.
It would be still nice to see your 2.6 tree :)

I love some of the mechanics, that's why I would be interested in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info