[2.6]~DEAD IN 3.0~Aegis NecroTank CWC Bladefall | Farm Guardians while watching Netflix

whats your block/spell block with your current setup with/without offering? es value?

also looking to adapt the build to hc but the reliance of reckless defence jewels is not assuring.
Last edited by forthelulz123 on Mar 25, 2017, 11:04:48 PM
"
forthelulz123 wrote:
whats your block/spell block with your current setup with/without offering? es value?

also looking to adapt the build to hc but the reliance of reckless defence jewels is not assuring.

I am at 48/28 before Offering and 78/71 after. At the moment my legacy gear is not up to par with my previous version so I am only at 7.5k ES. My standard character is at 9k with some decent gear. If you do not want to use Reckless Defense you can still use Stone of Lazhwar but will need to invest some more passives into %block nodes compared to my current setup. Picking up the left side of the duelist wheel should cap you with Lazhwar.
awesome. love these insanely tankly builds.

if someone was poor (cough me cough) do you think you could get by with 1 less blue socket on skin of the loyal? the prices for 4b2g are a bit out of my range. i would imagine taking out conc effect or added chaos would obviously make the fights much longer. what are your thoughts?
"
sublimemm wrote:

if someone was poor (cough me cough) do you think you could get by with 1 less blue socket on skin of the loyal? the prices for 4b2g are a bit out of my range. i would imagine taking out conc effect or added chaos would obviously make the fights much longer. what are your thoughts?

Using Void Manipulation only really works if you have a large amount of converted or gained Chaos damage to scale off of. For example, if I have both Atziri's and Sin's Rebirth up Void Manipulation would do significantly more damage than Added Chaos, but without the flasks added chaos is more effective. You could make changes to have Force Shaper and run a Ming's Heart or two for the chaos conversion which would make Void Manip better than Added Chaos. I am not a fan of this though because the build is already pressed for all the flat ES it can get.

The Conc Effect double dip is far too strong against single target to drop effectively as far as I've found.
"
DanEagle wrote:
"
sublimemm wrote:

Using Void Manipulation only really works if you have a large amount of converted or gained Chaos damage to scale off of. For example, if I have both Atziri's and Sin's Rebirth up Void Manipulation would do significantly more damage than Added Chaos, but without the flasks added chaos is more effective. You could make changes to have Force Shaper and run a Ming's Heart or two for the chaos conversion which would make Void Manip better than Added Chaos. I am not a fan of this though because the build is already pressed for all the flat ES it can get.

The Conc Effect double dip is far too strong against single target to drop effectively as far as I've found.

That's very helpful thank you. I'm going roll witch tonight and give it a shot. Based on your feedback, I think I'm going to watch the trade like a hawk for a deal on 4b2g. As it doesn't seem like skimping out on the core gear is such a great idea.

p.s. Any protips on the leveling process. I haven't leveled a witch before. I've also had a very rough time converting from health to CI in the past, do you remember when you made the switch?

How's this build for farming Uber Lab? Looks really interesting btw!
i can swap skin of loyal to a 6l shavrones? or it's extremely necessary this 100% inc defenses of loyal?
i should use discipline+purity of elements(or expecific purity to cap random resist)+BM 21+enlighten lvl 2 on vertex(98% life reserved),and grace+determination+empower 3+lvl 2 or 3 enlighten on another piece(92% mana reservation with level 3 /96% with level 2);and a level one clarity in any piece to get more 10% increased dmg/5% attack speed
i also modified a tree a little bit to economize points,and get more duration:
tree: www.poeurl.com/bgak
aura setup: https://poe.mikelat.com/#k7rU8s/xB3l.Gb5/enfo.Zh/tr.
Last edited by francorocco23 on Apr 10, 2017, 9:05:49 PM
"
francorocco23 wrote:
i can swap skin of loyal to a 6l shavrones? or it's extremely necessary this 100% inc defenses of loyal?
i should use discipline+purity of elements(or expecific purity to cap random resist)+BM 21+enlighten lvl 2 on vertex(98% life reserved),and grace+determination+empower 3+lvl 2 or 3 enlighten on another piece(92% mana reservation with level 3 /96% with level 2);and a level one clarity in any piece to get more 10% increased dmg/5% attack speed
i also modified a tree a little bit to economize points,and get more duration:
tree: www.poeurl.com/bgak
aura setup: https://poe.mikelat.com/#k7rU8s/xB3l.Gb5/enfo.Zh/tr.

I played around with the idea in Path of Building and could exceed the damage and ES values of the current version but would be prohibitively expensive and require a Relic or Legacy Aegis as armour rating would fall by a fair bit.

If I were to use gear like I have in standard I could feasibly achieve about 9k ES with 20-23k armour along with about 22% more damage with 20 wither stacks and 20 BV blades. Unfortunately that setup would require an Energy from Within, Presence of Chayula, and about 5 Ex worth of gear ontop of the 6L shav's.
Hey, I've tried this build out the last couple of days and it is really amazing. Works exactly as advertised.

Here's a 7 key uber lab run from today's lab layout

https://youtu.be/3SrmlsTucJI

Just wanted to give a shout out, this build is awesome. I have downed all the guardians, several of which were soloing a 3 man party. Atrizi is pretty easy with a ruby flask and of dousing flask, although I havent been able to farm her uber fragments yet, I'll give that a shot soon, I expect the fight to go exactly like the normal fight.

Hall of Grandmasters is really easy, until you run into another CI-block build and then you can't touch 'em.. so you won't die, but you can't kill them.

BIG DISCLAIMER to anyone looking to follow this guide, the skill tree posted is outdated and takes a route through the Shadow area instead of Scion's area. Definitely check out DanEagle's legacy league character LegacyOfTheLoyal or something like that, the tree is WAY better. You will not be able to cast 3 auras with the skill tree posted, you need the 3rd set of reduced mana reservation nodes.

Last edited by sublimemm on Apr 15, 2017, 12:52:36 PM
Curious question from a noob, does the minion nodes you have in the build apply to the character instead? Or why take them? Thank you for a fun build so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info