Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

What the fuck is up with the Nazi style themed bands?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 7, 2017, 5:18:36 PM
Meh, come on, GGG. Those armbands are cliché as hell. Surely you guys are more creative than that. :-P
"
potfrr wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Kind of sad how you would say something like that, but whatever. Total disrespect
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Feb 7, 2017, 5:27:49 PM
Last time I checked, Nazi-esque imagery is banned in Germany. Thinking the concept art will be changed will be changed to accommodate that.
A bit too red and black, i hate it and see it as negative, the second world war shouldnt be what you think about when something is supposed to be art, i see it as offensive.
Hello guys.
Are we gonna get those as MTX costumes ? :DDDDDD
does this mean we get flails and crossbows?
pls say it s happening
very good
"
A bit too red and black, i hate it and see it as negative, the second world war shouldnt be what you think about when something is supposed to be art, i see it as offensive.

This is exactly how I felt. And to be honest, I'm very liberal towards the freedom of expression through Art. Art can be technically anything and the artist has every right to create whatever they wish. With that said, maybe it's me and I feel too triggered over the armbands. Just gives off that vibe as you said.
"
felixselwyn wrote:
Last time I checked, Nazi-esque imagery is banned in Germany. Thinking the concept art will be changed will be changed to accommodate that.

Well, it's not GGG's fault if someone ass-u-mes something that's not there. Or weren't there enough hints that Oriath isn't exactly a nice place so far? This quibble aside, those would be spiffy costume options - though I'm still waiting for the Blackguard regalia pack and the High Templar Guard pack (the dudes in white seen in the new cinematic) as well.

And while crossbows would not be unwelcome, an obvious question would be 'how to distinguish them from bows?' in terms of game mechanics. Perhaps a crossbow will have a lower fire rate than a bow in the same tier, but make up for it in stagger/stun chance.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info