Pages from the Upcoming Path of Exile Art Book

"
MarkoszHU wrote:
People getting butthurt over a red armband and a very cool looking uniform already. I knew it!
Get over it people, it was a long time ago...
OMG Hockey referees are NAZI!

I really that if this turns into a SJW crygame, that GGG stands and has a spine to go against these muting movement/generation. Direct reference or not the Nazi's... whats the fucking problem?

The only people that should be offended should be the Nazi because they are depicted as the bad guys there. (Not saying Nazi are good guys but everybody is the good guy in its own head)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
monkuar wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Me being triggered by Nazi inspired armbands is actually showing sympathy towards victims from the Holocaust. How is that a downfall of humanity?

When you try to associate everything with symbols,characterising everything under certain symbols and not being offended by actions happening in the world.

Next,you will find path of exile logo offensive because the ex I le(I)
Is a nail,Christ got nailed in cross therefore the nail icon is blasphemous.

See where I am getting with the absurdity?

Or do you feel remorse each time you kill a zombie because it used to be human?

You aren't sympathetic to holocaust.You being an hypocrite.

I know,gaming forum.But don't bring this bs here if you don't want truths

Armbands != "Everything". Lol, I've been playing POE probably longer than you, and never had an issue with any artwork until now.

But please stop with the ad-hominem attacks, thanks.

I play since cb.

Why you haven't complained about piety?She has Nazi characteristics also,but hey,selective memory and being triggered over armbands
Bye bye desync!
wolfenstein!!!!!!!!!
"
elwindakos wrote:

I play since cb.

Why you haven't complained about piety?She has Nazi characteristics also,but hey,selective memory and being triggered over armbands

Maybe because Piety doesn't have any resemblances towards Nazism?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

I play since cb.

See?You are selective.Look better on her,talk to me later
Bye bye desync!
I'm just saying it once more: Path of Nazis? Don't like it. Sorry. Love PoE still though. Thanks for your amazing work!
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

I play since cb.

Yeah, sorry for free-think!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

he has the point and you dont want to give him

Piety has always been pretty clear to be a Nazi bitch lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 7, 2017, 6:33:53 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

he has the point and you dont want to give him

Piety has always been pretty clear to be a Nazi bitch lol

Yes,now he is saying I am being oppressive towards him.What's the next label you will try to give?Apparently you love labels monkuar
Bye bye desync!
"
SolaMira wrote:
German Nazi patch ?

I was thinking the same thing, top pic is very pseudo Nazi or Nazi-esk if you will. Not literally Nazi but definitely Nazi adjacent.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Feb 7, 2017, 6:43:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info