[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

Hey, I just started playing the game and am a complete noob, so do you think you can guide beginners like me through the passive tree, or even possibly make leveling trees? Build looks great by the way, and I can't wait to try it.
What do you think about this build against the Alkaizer one, who was i believe more crit dmg oriented?
"
hok190 wrote:
Hey, I just started playing the game and am a complete noob, so do you think you can guide beginners like me through the passive tree, or even possibly make leveling trees? Build looks great by the way, and I can't wait to try it.

Sorry I really dun have a good guide for leveling process, all I can tell was take all offensive nodes then only defensive if you're playing Softcore; take defensive 1st then offensive for Hardcore

And also make use of Ruthless gem for leveling but not in end game(replace with Increase Melee Physical Damage), really usefull to startup melee build.

"
kulgeen wrote:
What do you think about this build against the Alkaizer one, who was i believe more crit dmg oriented?

My build is more toward defensive-style, I don't know about Alkaizer's Gladiator yet but looking at how you describe sound more dmg oriented
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
WOW! This build is so op, that u can farm uber lab on 5l with decent/shit gear on 72lvl, same with atziri/t14
Last edited by Blindbloodseeker on Aug 12, 2017, 8:40:08 AM
"
WOW! This build is so op, that u can farm uber lab on 5l with decent/shit gear on 72lvl, same with atziri/t14

Thanks! Glad you like it =D
Hey, some questions: Why do you think that picking the additional bleed chance in the skill tree is worth it? With it the bleed chance is at 105% and without 75%, which seems to me more then enough given the many fast attacks on BF (the possiblity that someone doesn't have a bleed after 3 hits is below 2%).
I'm thinking about picking the sword nodes directly below it or the melee crit wheel to the right of RT - which do you think would be more damage?

I played a similar version last league (Sunder max block glad) and the biggest problem was the single target damage. Is it the same for your build? If yes, do you think that taking Crimson Dance (the new bleed node which lets you stack bleeds 8 times) would help with this problem? Or choosing Violent Retaliation instead of Blood in the Eyes as ascendancy (80% inc damage when a unique enemy is blocked).

I also thought about a more phys damage oriented version - elemental damage is always a bit fake because we don't have any elemental penetration, so we actually only deal ~70-80% of the tooltip damage. Two curses temp chains + vulnerability instead of Hatred/Ash, instead of added fire and elemental damage support more phys damage on full life (which works with blood rage now) and Maim or one of the new bleed supports? Do you think that this would be a good change? There's also the possibility to only have one curse on blasphemy and put the other into the shield with curse on hit, so every Reckoning triggers the curse - although one wouldn't be able to run your endurance charge setup, which seems to be excellent.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! :)
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
Last edited by Shaileen on Aug 12, 2017, 4:17:13 PM
"
Shaileen wrote:
Hey, some questions: Why do you think that picking the additional bleed chance in the skill tree is worth it? With it the bleed chance is at 105% and without 75%, which seems to me more then enough given the many fast attacks on BF (the possiblity that someone doesn't have a bleed after 3 hits is below 2%).
I'm thinking about picking the sword nodes directly below it or the melee crit wheel to the right of RT - which do you think would be more damage?

I played a similar version last league (Sunder max block glad) and the biggest problem was the single target damage. Is it the same for your build? If yes, do you think that taking Crimson Dance (the new bleed node which lets you stack bleeds 8 times) would help with this problem? Or choosing Violent Retaliation instead of Blood in the Eyes as ascendancy (80% inc damage when a unique enemy is blocked).

I also thought about a more phys damage oriented version - elemental damage is always a bit fake because we don't have any elemental penetration, so we actually only deal ~70-80% of the tooltip damage. Two curses temp chains + vulnerability instead of Hatred/Ash, instead of added fire and elemental damage support more phys damage on full life (which works with blood rage now) and Maim or one of the new bleed supports? Do you think that this would be a good change? There's also the possibility to only have one curse on blasphemy and put the other into the shield with curse on hit, so every Reckoning triggers the curse - although one wouldn't be able to run your endurance charge setup, which seems to be excellent.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! :)

There's a 40% damage boost behind there, that's why take it

Yes RT is good, I didn't take it cuz is enough for me

playing ele damage is good but ... kinda vague on this build cuz we're playing bleed here so, playing ele on bleed is kinda weird .... you can try it though if u really like ele damage, just that doesn't scale much with bleed
I think you understood something wrong... I didn't talk about RT, and your build right now is using elemental damage - I proposed the changes to use only bleed/phys. Oo
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
"
Shaileen wrote:
I think you understood something wrong... I didn't talk about RT, and your build right now is using elemental damage - I proposed the changes to use only bleed/phys. Oo

Owh rip ... my brain become lazy to read stuff suddenly my bad ...

Ya you're right ... could try switch Added Fire Damage and Ele dmg with Weapon support gem with Brutality and ... Chance on Hit or Maim

then replace Hatred aura with any defensive aura like Grace

I've heard lot of comment about pure phys build doesn't deal more damage than a pure ele build, but in this build didn't use Ele curse blasphemy so ... might as well switch to that, plus I had no time do pure ele damage setup yet, pure phys is easier setup =D

Anyway thanks for the idea ;)
Last edited by VironLaw on Aug 14, 2017, 7:59:29 AM
Update

Update skill gem into pure phys variant build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info