[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

"
VironLaw wrote:
"
chilblain91 wrote:
edit: Meant to ask about whether or not if you'd ever consider swapping some passives for life leech instead for more sustainability

Edit2: I won't becuz with max block as my defensive is enough, plus the shield it keeps healing constantly on block.

You need waste more point to get Vaal Pact to have an efficient leech, just my opinion though.

Really enjoying the build but I tend to have health/mana management problems... that's why I was wondering if there was any way around it before reaching the final build by using leech in the mean time
"
chilblain91 wrote:
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
chilblain91 wrote:
edit: Meant to ask about whether or not if you'd ever consider swapping some passives for life leech instead for more sustainability

Edit2: I won't becuz with max block as my defensive is enough, plus the shield it keeps healing constantly on block.

You need waste more point to get Vaal Pact to have an efficient leech, just my opinion though.

Really enjoying the build but I tend to have health/mana management problems... that's why I was wondering if there was any way around it before reaching the final build by using leech in the mean time

try boots enchantment ( lab) with % leech hp & mp
"
chilblain91 wrote:
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
chilblain91 wrote:

For mana leech, try get a jewel socket node asap then have a jewel with mana leech mod for temporally solution.

In end game then replace with life/dps jewel when u get Sceva, have 1 blue socket in that sword should be sufficient enough maintain mana cost.
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Mar 2, 2017, 12:09:22 PM
Your tree pathing is not very efficient:
- Taking 3 minimal nodes to get Brutal blade + 4% block chance while you can get Command of Steel or Blade of cunning for more damage + free leech with just 3 nodes, you don't need that much block really, a Rumi is good to compensate for that.

_ You can save 3 points from speccing out of Iron Reflexes, you can easily find another head piece with the same amount of armour to compensate for your current one.

- If you are insist on getting Iron Reflexes, consider getting life + evasion nodes from Ranger starting point rather than those at Marauder for the same amount of life but with 44% increase armour.

_ You should still get RT, since you are non crit, you have to make every hit counts, or if you are confident with your accuracy rating or its > 95% then it's cool.

Above are just my opinions, other than that, you're good, your end game weapon would be a 300pdps+ Foil with +2 range. Good luck.
It's really a nice build overall cost would be around 5EX. Around Lv85 currently with this build i would say it fares pretty well with maps. Keep up the good work man. Can you maybe add in more unique options such for gloves or shoes. XD
Hello tree at 100 is same like 90 points only added ascendancy points or i miss smt pleas cheak it Ty:)
"
Brown14 wrote:
Your tree pathing is not very efficient:
- Taking 3 minimal nodes to get Brutal blade + 4% block chance while you can get Command of Steel or Blade of cunning for more damage + free leech with just 3 nodes, you don't need that much block really, a Rumi is good to compensate for that.

_ You can save 3 points from speccing out of Iron Reflexes, you can easily find another head piece with the same amount of armour to compensate for your current one.

- If you are insist on getting Iron Reflexes, consider getting life + evasion nodes from Ranger starting point rather than those at Marauder for the same amount of life but with 44% increase armour.

_ You should still get RT, since you are non crit, you have to make every hit counts, or if you are confident with your accuracy rating or its > 95% then it's cool.

Above are just my opinions, other than that, you're good, your end game weapon would be a 300pdps+ Foil with +2 range. Good luck.

_ I thought of those 2 choice before, the reason i dun like it was ... I dun like leech without vaal pact, and i have enough defensive mechanic so better boost my dps with blocks instead

_ Well i self crafted that helm and dun wanna buy gear so ... yeah Iron Reflexes is optional

_ Most of my gear is armor that's why i take that

_ I was planning to get RT from the start but .... Sword accuracy makes all my hit almost doesn't miss like 9/10 never miss, the fact that it hit so fast hardly see it miss. Plus there's crits buff around ranger sword nodes in 2.6 so might worth it.

Although thanks for the advises, i'll improve it in the future ;)

"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
It's really a nice build overall cost would be around 5EX. Around Lv85 currently with this build i would say it fares pretty well with maps. Keep up the good work man. Can you maybe add in more unique options such for gloves or shoes. XD

Glad you like it, appreciated =D

Snakebite for gloves, Redblade Tramplers for boots

"
PiAsT2Oo wrote:
Hello tree at 100 is same like 90 points only added ascendancy points or i miss smt pleas cheak it Ty:)

Just realize i paste the wrong link, my bad >_< Here https://goo.gl/P3Vp2B =D
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Mar 4, 2017, 9:29:54 AM
any advice how to level this char?
"
V_i_n_s wrote:

To level this character I would recommend going cleave as a leveling item, at least that is what I used until I obtained BladeFlurry.
"
V_i_n_s wrote:

To level this character I would recommend going cleave as a leveling ability, at least that is what I used until I obtained BladeFlurry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info