[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

"
Jaynen00 wrote:
I already have a Scaeva I am just wondering how to increase my damage even more, I do need to try swapping my rings out I am still using my thiefs torment because its effect is so nice for leech

Ahn's Might will be a better option .... or Varunastra if you rich enough to afford it
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
hey i love this build! Seems like i can tank everything! I have ~5600hp and have no problems with maps but sometimes i rly feel lack of damage. Idk i can kill bosses but it takes time. And some bosses i cant kill bc they can heal. I changed a bit a tree bc i dont want to use charges. I am trying to find a way to improve my damage but i dont know how.
with pob i have 131k with 6stages release and 97k with simple 6stages at lvl 90. Do you know how to get more damage?
I also decided to use anvill and took rings with int. 78/78 seems much better then 75/75.
"
frystile wrote:
hey i love this build! Seems like i can tank everything! I have ~5600hp and have no problems with maps but sometimes i rly feel lack of damage. Idk i can kill bosses but it takes time. And some bosses i cant kill bc they can heal. I changed a bit a tree bc i dont want to use charges. I am trying to find a way to improve my damage but i dont know how.
with pob i have 131k with 6stages release and 97k with simple 6stages at lvl 90. Do you know how to get more damage?
I also decided to use anvill and took rings with int. 78/78 seems much better then 75/75.

Get a high tier roll rare sword instead
Ok, with this build i feel i can do every content. Atziri - ez farm. Izario - ez farm. Killed Elder in t8 map. All guardians. Shaper is also doable but i stupidly died when he was with 1/8 hp( now i have about 180k dps. Not million but i can facetank almost everything
Hey, I really like this build. Currently leveling it and having a blast. My issue is that the skills on POB are different than what you have written in the guide.

Can you update what the skills should be? Why are they different in POB?

Thanks.
cheap

3ex shield LUL
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
HC viable?
I'm really happy of this build thx to you VironLaw
you feel so tanky with it (it's my first block build)

surrender is a big plus but you can realy do a lot without
there is lot of other good shields you can use before you get surrender

Vironlaw you should maybe add those shields as very cheap alternative to the surrender and also for leveling

start with crest of perandus(lvl 8)
then go for redblade banner (lvl 35)
at lvl 54 u can go for daresso's courage
or stay with the redblade banner till lvl 70 and get the lioneye's remorse

i'm using carnage heart as amulet wich help with attributes (56 to all attributes for a perfect roll), it give some life leech, a bit of elem resist and bleed damage boost

redblade tramplers (lvl 46) have been usefull for a long time

and now im using as helmet the formless inferno wich boost a lot my armor (because uncaped fire resist)
and as armor i switched belly for the perfect form for a free artic armor and more evasion (because uncaped cold resist)

i still need to improve my gear (my rings,gloves and belt) but atm :
- 34877 armor (133% resist fire for formless inferno and 110% cold for perfect form)
- phy dmg reduction = 82% (with grace and soul of tukohama)
- 5422 hp
- lvl 91

now im thinking at making a test with few piece of the craiceann armor when i will get 5/6L chest...

the only cons with this build is damage, some boss fight can take time to kill but the tankiness for such a low cost worth it

"
qww177 wrote:
HC viable?

i'm not a pro about HC but to me yes it's clearly HC viable
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"
Last edited by Blackbow on Apr 8, 2018, 3:26:05 AM
"
Blackbow wrote:
I'm really happy of this build thx to you VironLaw
you feel so tanky with it (it's my first block build)

surrender is a big plus but you can realy do a lot without
there is lot of other good shields you can use before you get surrender

Vironlaw you should maybe add those shields as very cheap alternative to the surrender and also for leveling

start with crest of perandus(lvl 8)
then go for redblade banner (lvl 35)
at lvl 54 u can go for daresso's courage
or stay with the redblade banner till lvl 70 and get the lioneye's remorse

i'm using carnage heart as amulet wich help with attributes (56 to all attributes for a perfect roll), it give some life leech, a bit of elem resist and bleed damage boost

redblade tramplers (lvl 46) have been usefull for a long time

and now im using as helmet the formless inferno wich boost a lot my armor (because uncaped fire resist)
and as armor i switched belly for the perfect form for a free artic armor and more evasion (because uncaped cold resist)

i still need to improve my gear (my rings,gloves and belt) but atm :
- 34877 armor (133% resist fire for formless inferno and 110% cold for perfect form)
- phy dmg reduction = 82% (with grace and soul of tukohama)
- 5422 hp
- lvl 91

now im thinking at making a test with few piece of the craiceann armor when i will get 5/6L chest...

the only cons with this build is damage, some boss fight can take time to kill but the tankiness for such a low cost worth it

"
qww177 wrote:
HC viable?

i'm not a pro about HC but to me yes it's clearly HC viable

Thanks for liking the build, been too busy with work recent'y can't answer much question =(
nice build
Last edited by Eat_your_baby on May 2, 2018, 9:32:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info