[3.2] CHEAP Bleed-Explo Blocker Gladiator Bladeflurry

If i get The Red Nightmare Jewel what should i change in passives or items?
"
Fryskey wrote:
If i get The Red Nightmare Jewel what should i change in passives or items?

Then you could switch out the excessive block chance from passive to offensive nodes, I don't know how much is the "excessive" amount but I'll update the build again later on when I got the time, thanks for the suggestion ;)
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Sep 18, 2017, 10:48:16 PM
Hi I really enjoy this build.

Feels strong, safe and fast. Started to do red maps at lvl 82 and had no problems. Was wondering if it’s worth it to sacrifice ele damage for the brutality gem, since I can’t use things like atziri promise or hatred. But it feels good for now.

I made a few adjustments. Didn’t take iron reflexes and took one small node for 0,4 mana leech on the right side, also currently running with blood rage. Extra damage, speed and the leech is good.

I solved problems with inteliggence by having it on boots (two-toned boots AR/ES), helm and both rings. Now I can even run bisco. I wanted to remove vulnerability altogether and just use witchfire brew, but I’m just too lazy to use it every 5 seconds. I’m also sitting at 61% block chance and thinking of using Rumi’s flask instead of further investment into block.

Hey there me again:
So I'm never going to get a Surrender shield (lol). It's simply too expensive for a casual player like me to get. I have been using Ancient Orbs on tall shields to try to get one, but what I got instead this last go was a Chernobog's Pillar. This shield was innately better than my current shield stat wise: the only thing is about the 25% fire conversion. So I took off brutality and substituted Fire Damage in my 4L chest (ikr) to be Blade Flurry-Faster Attacks-Fire Damage-Physical Damage. I now also realize that my Vulnerability curse is not only less potent due to the fire damage, but also conflicts with the curse on hit of the shield. What aura should I run (with determination) instead of Blas-Vuln and should I also switch out my Physical Damage gem for something else? Or should I just abandon this shield and stick with my terrible Rare one? Thanks for your help!
looks preety nice
Sorry for the late reply guys >_<

"
demoswet wrote:
Hi I really enjoy this build.

Feels strong, safe and fast. Started to do red maps at lvl 82 and had no problems. Was wondering if it’s worth it to sacrifice ele damage for the brutality gem, since I can’t use things like atziri promise or hatred. But it feels good for now.

I made a few adjustments. Didn’t take iron reflexes and took one small node for 0,4 mana leech on the right side, also currently running with blood rage. Extra damage, speed and the leech is good.

I solved problems with inteliggence by having it on boots (two-toned boots AR/ES), helm and both rings. Now I can even run bisco. I wanted to remove vulnerability altogether and just use witchfire brew, but I’m just too lazy to use it every 5 seconds. I’m also sitting at 61% block chance and thinking of using Rumi’s flask instead of further investment into block.

Nice you can adapt with this build =D Do whatever that fits your playstyle ;)

"
Hey there me again:
So I'm never going to get a Surrender shield (lol). It's simply too expensive for a casual player like me to get. I have been using Ancient Orbs on tall shields to try to get one, but what I got instead this last go was a Chernobog's Pillar. This shield was innately better than my current shield stat wise: the only thing is about the 25% fire conversion. So I took off brutality and substituted Fire Damage in my 4L chest (ikr) to be Blade Flurry-Faster Attacks-Fire Damage-Physical Damage. I now also realize that my Vulnerability curse is not only less potent due to the fire damage, but also conflicts with the curse on hit of the shield. What aura should I run (with determination) instead of Blas-Vuln and should I also switch out my Physical Damage gem for something else? Or should I just abandon this shield and stick with my terrible Rare one? Thanks for your help!

Erm ... the whole purpose of this build is to use this special shield, without it is something else ... I guess you have to for other build man =( sorry ...

Try save up some currency till u can bought it =D The price is still dropping so don't give up hope on getting this shield ;) Good luck!

"
Zubini wrote:
looks preety nice

Thanks glad you like it =D
Last edited by VironLaw on Sep 23, 2017, 12:43:18 PM
Hey, I made my build before looking at your guide and I now play on xbox. With the items added to harb league there is a better shield made for challening skills and greatly boost dmg and defense, the hard guy casts stuff making you immune to aliments and stun. Im also using the sword that counts as all one handed weapons as there is a 4 nod area under duelest that gives huge dps and the swords over all much stronger then the one you have, I did try the new hard sword and it was ok. Im currently running 5500 life 300 es, 32k armour 78% block and tool tip says 4100 without my 6 frenzy charges. I have no idea how to figure the dps out but Ive done minotaur with my build pretty easy by changing out my abyssl helm for divito's. Plus I love the movement speed and Im still around 3400 on tool tip. Just a few ideas to throw your way to improve the over all build. Im also using carcass jack only 5 linked and the worm ring so I can use determ and grace for max defense. Carcass is a huge dps for the aoe part of bf. I had over 6k hp with belly though.
Last edited by sethbine on Nov 27, 2017, 8:04:50 AM
Hi!
Can u explain - which sword i can take after Scaeva? Cant see some good unic, but some gold rapier looks pretty much
Last edited by stasvoron on Nov 27, 2017, 2:01:55 PM
"
stasvoron wrote:
Hi!
Can u explain - which sword i can take after Scaeva? Cant see some good unic, but some gold rapier looks pretty much

Other than Varunastra, a good roll rare weapon would be the best
"
VironLaw wrote:
"
stasvoron wrote:
Hi!

Other than Varunastra, a good roll rare weapon would be the best

Ok TY ^.^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info