[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
nvm i found the char XD but why u have only 2 ascendency points ?

can i use skin onf the loyal ? and wich color should i use ?

THX and sry for so much questions ^^

The important points are the ones I have. The others do give some benefit but it's all very minor defensive stuff so I haven't bothered

You can of course use skin but you'll have lower ES. I would use 2b 1g 2r and the last slot being controlled destruction, empower 4 or fire penetration - depends on your budget

"
Hi Allana,

Have you tried doing a life build in 3.0? Is ES still the way to go?

Out of your 5 builds, which one is the strongest? Which one is most expensive?

Thanks

I haven't done a life based golemancer but it's because it'll be hard to get the same amounts of ES as I have life. If I would do life I would do scion-elementalist-juggernaut so you can get around 240% life on the tree while keeping 12 sockets

Also since poison was nerfed - I would recommend hexagolem elementalist. Probably the strongest golem build I have made. The lowlife one is probably more expensive still but hexa still costs:

180~ c per primordial might
15~ c per harmony
Last edited by allana on Aug 25, 2017, 1:57:28 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Besovskii/characters?characterName=Besari_Golem_Harbinger
atm i play life based golemancer, have 4700hp on 87lvl. 5000 on 90lvl after grab more life nodes.
this version more comfortable vs hybrid version for my opinion.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
has anyone a good leveling guide ?
"
stRedZ wrote:
has anyone a good leveling guide ?

provided you have the jewels, level with whatever skill you have such and enjoy until at least 34. Do the first lab and get elementalist. If you have planned your tree correctly by this time you can have 4 jewel slots = 4 golems and then at 41 you get 6 golems. After that you'll just take more jewel slots and life or ES nodes.
Hi, i have a lot of currency to kickstart this build and i'm wondering what should i go for.

What's the benefit to Low Life for golems? Is it just the auras?

I can easily get a good 6L ES chest, but i already have a 6L shavs + presence of chayula, so i was wondering if going CI would actually be beneficial now that you don't have the ES nodes behind it anymore.

Also, Ele or Necro? Necro seems actually pretty strong, but isn't the +1 golem and elemental immunity from Elementalist pretty much game-breaking?
"
Fermosi wrote:
Hi, i have a lot of currency to kickstart this build and i'm wondering what should i go for.

What's the benefit to Low Life for golems? Is it just the auras?

I can easily get a good 6L ES chest, but i already have a 6L shavs + presence of chayula, so i was wondering if going CI would actually be beneficial now that you don't have the ES nodes behind it anymore.

Also, Ele or Necro? Necro seems actually pretty strong, but isn't the +1 golem and elemental immunity from Elementalist pretty much game-breaking?

elementalist is best for damage, necro has been nerfed so much - the benefits you get are moreso survival oriented, with easier resistance and ability to use offerings for yourself. But not worth it in my opinion. Elementalist all the way.

If you have shavs and a presence I would just use it. There's no real benefit to going CI and chaos damage isn't too scary, plus you'll get good resist versus it with chayula any way
The Heretic's Veil was nerf from +2 to +1 in 3.0. Wouldn't The Vertex be better now as it has more ES? What's your thought?
Thanks
If I were to use only 5 golems + Victario (I love Shield Charge too much), would it be better to go all Flame Golems?

I am theorycrafting it using Path of Building, and I just don't see mixed golem being better than all five being Flame.

For example, it says my Flame Golem's immolate damage with no Ice and Lightning golem activated is 12607, and with both Ice and Lightning, it becomes 19832.

So, all flame is (5x12607 = 63035) vs (3x19832 = 59496) from a mixed golem set.

Just wondering if I am missing something since I am pretty new to Path of Building, and pretty much all reddit threads say to go mixed. I am not seeing much difference in damage after switching, but having them be all flame definitely feels much smoother while mapping. I also replaced the ice/lightning golem links with Scorching Ray + Cast While Channeling + Flesh Offering + Desecrate, which is a huge quality of life improvement for both mapping and bosses.

Last edited by tavi2530 on Aug 27, 2017, 5:27:24 AM
Guys i need help pls ^^ i copyed this set up from a guy that plays standard he has in the video a 8,9k ES pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWHiP2mAv1Y&t=380s

he has 16% Es on the Ring and 120 base Es on the Helmet More.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Catharsis/characters

the Char Name is HariPoitHat.

I want to play his set up but im ONLY HAVE 5.1k ES pool.

1. Can i play his set up with ur Skill tree allana ??
2. Can i play his gem set up with a Vaal regalia??
3. Can u explain me why he cames to 8.9 ES pool with only in general 160 base ES +165 from Ring ??

My gear
I think I found the mortal Enemy of this build....STAIRS! Yes the stair monster will defeat your flame golems every time. I dont know why but if they try and shoot up even 2 or 3 steps the fire balls will slam into the top step and not damage anything.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info