[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Why do you need level4 enlighten anyway, im running with level 3 atm with 3curse + discipline, altho i cant cast golems i just disable 1 spell if i would need to.

im running doedre's ring untill i can afford eye of chayula
"
xanubiz wrote:
Why do you need level4 enlighten anyway, im running with level 3 atm with 3curse + discipline, altho i cant cast golems i just disable 1 spell if i would need to.

im running doedre's ring untill i can afford eye of chayula

You're right, 3 is enough. But if you run 2 curses and discipline you need neither, just the nodes on the tree are fine. I guess you could use an enlighten though and drop some nodes on the tree, but they're quite well placed anyway
If I do not use three curses and only two, which I recommend to use the three?
Hi, I am gearing for hexa Golem. Which Elementalist Ascendancy Points did u Take pls?
Last edited by exec85 on Apr 15, 2017, 4:56:43 PM
"
cocasda wrote:
If I do not use three curses and only two, which I recommend to use the three?

I usually feel damage is high enough without flammability so I go full defensive

The ascendancy that gives you +1 golem is the most important one, then I would just take the one that reduces reflect damage taken as it also reduces overall elemental damage taken
What is the best 6L for boss/single target? best if no need to re-color between map setup and boss/single target
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
What is the best 6L for boss/single target? best if no need to re-color between map setup and boss/single target

2red
1green
3blue
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I am using
with empower to buff my Flame Golems.

i think this is viable? Not Sure right now
"
exec85 wrote:
I am using
with empower to buff my Flame Golems.

i think this is viable? Not Sure right now

only if you dont use aura, if you use aura/curse as aura you gain +100% spell damage taken if you have low mana
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Yeah I also just realized that the Loyal is only a few chaos.

BTW

Is Chaos and Stone worse than Lightning and Cold as support golems? (hexa golem build)
Last edited by exec85 on Apr 18, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info