[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Hey man, thanks for the guide. I am building a golem Elementalist on LHC atm and was wondering how important are rings crafted with essence of fear. Is it necessary for the build to feel good and have good clear speed? Or is the Might jewel enough on its own?
"
anmct wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the guide. I am building a golem Elementalist on LHC atm and was wondering how important are rings crafted with essence of fear. Is it necessary for the build to feel good and have good clear speed? Or is the Might jewel enough on its own?

crafted ring with +minion movement speed need just for your comfortable play.
you can try play without this ring and compare vs movement speed buff/or you can try gem minion speed for compare.
i prefer play with ring +minion movement speed
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
exec85 wrote:
Yeah I also just realized that the Loyal is only a few chaos.

BTW

Is Chaos and Stone worse than Lightning and Cold as support golems? (hexa golem build)

They have better supports for you but arent immune to ele dmg
Is anyone else trying out this variant: [Necromancer] Flame Golems + SRS chaos/poison scaling (Bobslop special)

I would like to look at some other people's builds. Also, a link to a similar build guide would be helpful since this one is rather brief. I like the strategy of having 3 golems up, churning out SRS for bosses and having nice aura support.
Last edited by tainium on Apr 20, 2017, 8:18:50 AM
Hello :)

Thanks for great build, im leveling new char to make Elementalist version.
Im close, almost everything is bought, but i have question about flasks.

Could You guys pls share Your sets? What would be best? Any unique flasks could help?
"
blondi1992 wrote:
Hello :)

Thanks for great build, im leveling new char to make Elementalist version.
Im close, almost everything is bought, but i have question about flasks.

Could You guys pls share Your sets? What would be best? Any unique flasks could help?

This is what I use in legacy league

This is what I used in breach

I would just go for useful flasks to improve your survivability and I am often most scared of elemental damage hence the resist flasks. You can use w/e you like though, for example a taste of hate is pretty good but obviously not needed. Make sure you have an anti freeze and an anti bleed. For shaper, 1-2 quicksilver flasks makes the fight easier so you can dodge his slam properly
re: flasks

Does the damage from these flasks boost our minions? That plus the consecrated ground could be useful.

edit: did a test and they do appear to work.
Last edited by tainium on Apr 25, 2017, 10:30:18 PM
"
tainium wrote:
re: flasks

Does the damage from these flasks boost our minions? That plus the consecrated ground could be useful.

edit: did a test and they do appear to work.

The minions do not get flask effects no. Consecrated groundthey benefit from but the damage or onslaught they do not get. Only way to get minions to use flasks is with umbilicus immortalis, but it does not affect golems
"
allana wrote:

The minions do not get flask effects no. Consecrated groundthey benefit from but the damage or onslaught they do not get. Only way to get minions to use flasks is with umbilicus immortalis, but it does not affect golems
Thanks! My quick test was just to look at changes on the character sheet for Golems and Spirits when I flasked. Their stats went up.

Would those boosted stats only apply if I were to re-cast the skills while under effect of the flasks?
Last edited by tainium on May 1, 2017, 9:08:00 PM
Hey guys,

This is my current setup.

Looking for improvement tips.
What level do you think I need to be before trying harder endgame?

Last edited by Coatesy on May 8, 2017, 12:31:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info