"
allana wrote:
"
"
allana wrote:
Hello,

All build share the template:

Ascendancy: Commander of Darkness > Mistress of Sacrifice > Spirit Eater

Elementalist beats Necro. +1 Golem beats a;ll the Necro's Ascendancy's.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
elementalist tree is a complete joke. Only 2 useful ascendancies of 4 and no minion damage nodes taken in tree. GG

Almost spat my coffee out XD. If this OP didn't take minion damage nodes ( i didn't look), thats indeed a mistake, but Liege of the Primordial is HUGE and 8% REDUCED elemental damage taken is amazing.

I would argue the measly little bit of increased damage in the necro's ascendancy is not even remotely close to better than +1 golem, or making them immune to elemental damage.

you don't need to take minion damage nodes at all. Most of them are out of the way compared to getting more jewel sockets

Elementalist is easier to have hgh ES and MF with, great if you want to run bisco's collar. Necro is solid if you have a shavs with presence of chayula though, easier to run auras and such. But elementalist is probably better overall because you don't lose any damage by going full MF

There are no minion nodes " out of the way" in my elementalist tree. Not sure what you mean. Attack speed and minion damage are well worth it and not out of the way.
Level 84 atm:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAADuAW8NfBFQFVAV1xg8GFYYahslHNwd2SL0J6ko-ipNLL8s6TW5PC0_J0GHQ1RGcUrIS65Ms025UUxSKVXgVmNXyVgHWFpakVxrX7BqrGvbbAttGW-eeC97w3zlfRh9W35Zf8aCx4LkgwmDX4PMhEiExYVghq6Gs4hCiq-Leo8aj0aQEZMnmK2boZu1oS-nCKcrqH2qxKxHtAy3PriTvSe-isHFw23KSsrTzLzQH9P71AfZW9rd3I3fiuL36QLquuvu7Bjsiu_r9HH31_no?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Ms_Daisy
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 7, 2017, 11:20:33 AM
The three jewel slots you don't have would be 180% golem damage, compared to the 75% minion damageon the tree. I don't think it's worth it at all compared to just decking yourself out with survivability for smoother gameplay

I hope you realise I have done this build twice now, once for incredible damage and survivability in Breach and now for magicfinding in legacy league. If you want to take the minion nodes by all means, go ahead. I wouldn't bother because what you spend to get 60% damage is a bigger cost than getting another jewel slot

double post, blarg
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 7, 2017, 1:41:49 PM
"
allana wrote:
The three jewel slots you don't have would be 180% golem damage, compared to the 75% minion damageon the tree. I don't think it's worth it at all compared to just decking yourself out with survivability for smoother gameplay

I hope you realise I have done this build twice now, once for incredible damage and survivability in Breach and now for magicfinding in legacy league. If you want to take the minion nodes by all means, go ahead. I wouldn't bother because what you spend to get 60% damage is a bigger cost than getting another jewel slot

The three jewel slots I don't have YET because Im only 84? Not a valid argument :P. I have one jewel slot coming up and would have a second if not a third by 91. The minion damage and attack speed nodes are far from a waste IMO.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 7, 2017, 1:41:12 PM
"
"
allana wrote:

The three jewel slots I don't have YET because Im only 84? Not a valid argument :P. I have one jewel slot coming up and would have a second if not a third by 91. The minion damage and attack speed nodes are far from a waste IMO.

That's the thing though, there's a cost linked to them. You don't get the same aura reserve nodes and you get less energy shield. You'll not be able to run 3 curses and discipline at the same time for example. I scale damage by jewel sockets and the remaining skill points goes towards getting the curses running and my ES pool as large as possible.
"
Ramierl wrote:
Tried Chimera yesterday. My golems died to adds pretty fast. Cleared them, but it took all portals. Finally, Chimera killed them one by one. I know, gems are not at 20lvl, but still they have around 14k hp and decent regen. Take a look at char and advise, please.

as far as I know Chimra is physical damage...

With the elementalist ascendancy your golems are immune to all elemental damage. That means you will have a super easy time killing hydra and Phoenix but at first not Chimera/Minotaur since they do deal a lot of physical damage.

So I'm level 91 and I placed all the points into where you put them for your Hexalune character. I have two extra points at the point and was wondering where I should place them? Should I go for Death Attunement for golem damage or something else?
I have bought my first primordial Might, should I turn that into a Anima Stone? I have 3 harmonies so I can get 5 golems, but would you prefer the aggressive behavior over the 2 extra golems? I am following your league starter guide. I am also playing on hardcore, I would like to swap to a shield asap. How many golems can I potentially get if I use a shield? I assume the number is 4. Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Would u try make hexagolem build in next 3.0 league?
double post
Last edited by allana on Apr 10, 2017, 4:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info