[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

I did the Necre LL versione of this build.

I might get some more ES node if i decide to get more lvls now i'm 91
My Final Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA0fDXwN4hFQFScXLxg8GFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHdki9CSwKPoqTS2oL281uTwoPydBh0NURnFHhUiOSVFJsUrIS65Ms1FMUilV1lXgV8lYB1haXGtcil-wZOdmVGaea9tsC20Zb55wu3IPeC97w3zlfRh9W3_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYhCiq-MdoyxjxqPRo_6kBGTJ5RvmK2bipuhm7WcvqEvpwinK6xHsZC0DLcxuJO9J75PvoC-isHFwzrDbcpKytPQH9fP2RPZW9-K4YjpAuq66-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8NX0cfba98H31_k3-ej60vsJ_kk=?accountName=Sam400&characterName=ExpensiveJewelsKnox

Jewels
Spoiler
4xPrimordial harmony
1xPrimordial Might
1xAnima stone
1xConqueror's Efficiency

Gear
Spoiler

Auras
Spoiler
i run, Purity of lightning, Purity of Ice, Purity of Fire(on Life with blood magic gem), Discipline(on Prism Guardian), Haste(on Prism Guardian), Grace(on Prism Guardian), Clarity lv4, Vitality

I got 8339 ES even if seems low, with all the defensive aura, it feels pretty tanky, i also have 9,5k Evasion without Flask

I miss the 6link with the empower, i done up to T15 the damage was not lacking so i'll just wait until i got enough Fusing.

Build is super strong, feels almost cheating.
I went for the purity just because i tough the other aura weren't a big upgrade in damage ( Anger )
I wanted to thank OP for makeing the guide!
Ign:ColdRage
Last edited by Sam400 on Apr 3, 2017, 2:14:25 PM
Happy you liked it! I agree on anger, not really worth it for them. I much prefer just getting more aura benefits by having additional cheap auras
Hey allana; thanks for the builds!

Just one question though; what ascendancy/build do you think is faster for MFing red maps?

I'm not worried about end game bosses or anything like that.
Hi, i am so interested in your build.

i am following the [Elementalist] Hexagolem CI triple curse [mid-high budget]. But i see in the passive, i dont see you fill up full asscendancy *just 4 point" Liege of the Primordial & Paragon of Calamity. What about 4 point left?

Thanks
"
allana wrote:
Hello,

All build share the template:

Ascendancy: Commander of Darkness > Mistress of Sacrifice > Spirit Eater

Elementalist beats Necro. +1 Golem beats a;ll the Necro's Ascendancy's.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
elementalist tree is a complete joke. Only 2 useful ascendancies of 4 and no minion damage nodes taken in tree. GG

Almost spat my coffee out XD. If this OP didn't take minion damage nodes ( i didn't look), thats indeed a mistake, but Liege of the Primordial is HUGE and 8% REDUCED elemental damage taken is amazing.

I would argue the measly little bit of increased damage in the necro's ascendancy is not even remotely close to better than +1 golem, or making them immune to elemental damage.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 6, 2017, 11:33:31 AM
"
"
allana wrote:
Hello,

All build share the template:

Ascendancy: Commander of Darkness > Mistress of Sacrifice > Spirit Eater

Elementalist beats Necro. +1 Golem beats a;ll the Necro's Ascendancy's.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
elementalist tree is a complete joke. Only 2 useful ascendancies of 4 and no minion damage nodes taken in tree. GG

Almost spat my coffee out XD. If this OP didn't take minion damage nodes ( i didn't look), thats indeed a mistake, but Liege of the Primordial is HUGE and 8% REDUCED elemental damage taken is amazing.

I would argue the measly little bit of increased damage in the necro's ascendancy is not even remotely close to better than +1 golem, or making them immune to elemental damage.

you don't need to take minion damage nodes at all. Most of them are out of the way compared to getting more jewel sockets

Elementalist is easier to have hgh ES and MF with, great if you want to run bisco's collar. Necro is solid if you have a shavs with presence of chayula though, easier to run auras and such. But elementalist is probably better overall because you don't lose any damage by going full MF
"
allana wrote:

Necro is solid if you have a shavs with presence of chayula though, easier to run auras and such.

Elementalist + shavs + presence of chayula have sence or not?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Looking at the "[Necromancer] 3 Flame Golems 3 Flame Sentinels + lots of zombies. Lowlife+blood magic. Bow-based"

It doesn't mention the gems used, I'm guessing it's the same setup as regular 6l flame golem, do the gem priorities change since it provides +3?
"
B_rock wrote:
Looking at the "[Necromancer] 3 Flame Golems 3 Flame Sentinels + lots of zombies. Lowlife+blood magic. Bow-based"

It doesn't mention the gems used, I'm guessing it's the same setup as regular 6l flame golem, do the gem priorities change since it provides +3?

Sorry yeah you're correct. I only played that build for a bit to like 85 or so but I used an empower instead of fire penetration.

I would personally not go lowlife with elementalist because you don't get any ascendancy benefits that necro gets from commander of darkness
"
allana wrote:
"
B_rock wrote:

Sorry yeah you're correct. I only played that build for a bit to like 85 or so but I used an empower instead of fire penetration.

I would personally not go lowlife with elementalist because you don't get any ascendancy benefits that necro gets from commander of darkness

Yeah, I figured as much as far as Elementalist, I'd spend the regrets and spec out of it in favor of Necro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info