What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Is there a different client available for the beta when it comes out? Is there a sign up?

Pretty cool stuff though. Wish i was in CA, would love to see what you guys have in store, in person.
Come join me at: Twitch.tv/Mict_
woot ! i cant wait
But GGG you guys never tell us anything =^)
Am I understanding this right that we get another "small" patch? I might have missed something but was there not the idea of them alternating with big ones. I actually really like the small patches ( kinda miss talisman. everything except bonespire was fine. Actually the diversity in the neck slot is pretty great at the moment and breach rings are really pretty much the same thing with corrupted jewelry but I still miss them kinda)
In general I am all for that. Explaining to new players that the big release dates rotate every year was kinda weird. And having the big release during summer is really nice because of the holidays and stuff but still really confused because of the not alternating patches.
On that note. Fair warning for the press guys. Yoji kinda calls out the person who writes the most silly thing every release. Maybe factcheck stuff or run it by somebody who has played the game to not make a fool out of yourself. On the other side. The articles with the most silly content make me smile the most :D
And thumbs up for the all the great jurnalists. There have been some seriously great articles over the years. Thrilled to see what you guys have in store after ascendency. Wanna know where the white tiger takes us :D
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
Last edited by Paulinir on Jan 31, 2017, 4:47:33 PM
I hope there will be some hideout updates.
OMG I can't wait for the new content! *HappyFace*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I was under the impression that the next league would be 3.0. I guess with GGG busy with that we shouldn't expect much from 2.6. Probably something underwhelming like essence.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Hey GGG

Has flowers and chocolate ever worked after cheating on a girlfriend?

why are you trying to pull that trick on us?

This ! :D
Can't wait!
"
I was under the impression that the next league would be 3.0. I guess with GGG busy with that we shouldn't expect much from 2.6. Probably something underwhelming like essence.

3.0 is an Expansion, 2.6 is SSF league
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info