What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

HYPEEEEEE
Whats the body armor in the announcement image?
"
darkpoetcc wrote:
"
Abielail wrote:
Too bad you guys lost a customer over xb1.

Not really: Toxic people like yourself, who refuse to see anything other than their own narrow view of what PoE should be, and further, seem to believe their voices and visions alone should steer the ship, as it were, are a net gain when they leave the community. Making unfounded accusations or assumptions, and leaving the game over them, is illogical. No one knows that the future holds for PoE, and it shows a lack of maturity and understanding on your part.

Further: Why are you commenting? I thought they had lost you?

Lol. He only commented that they lost a customer. I'm pretty sure you are the narrow minded one. So much for maturity.
"
Abielail wrote:

not really good riddance.
"
Abielail wrote:

And yet you are still here posting
Standard Forever
"
Abielail wrote:

Did they? Did they really? Doesn't look like you've purchased much.

Don't let the door hit your behind on the way out.
Yaassss GGG... YAASSSS~~
How about giving some actual info instead of typical/generic PR fluff?

Something to ponder and something to chew on? Hints to balance changes? New items? New mechanics? Improvements for trading that players have asked for for years? Engine stability?

Stuff like that. Saying "We have something great to announce. Feel hyped!" aint gonna cut it, unless one is a crackbolt zombie that will go into "HYPE!" mode at mere uttering of word hype.

fap fap fap fap fap ermm.... i mean the expasion must be sooo good can't wait :D
Last edited by kredel on Jan 31, 2017, 11:47:14 AM
I think this will be the first time I'll skip a supporter pack. XB1 hit hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info