[3.3 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide: Zombie Build "Umbrella Corp Apocalypse Build"

Hey Ghazzy nice build. What do you think about poison scaling with spectres or is it just not viable? Also, is United In Dreams still good if I were to poison-based?
Hi, i wanna know. It's still better to play with a cutlass or a mon'treguls ?
"
Provin915 wrote:
Hey Ghazzy nice build. What do you think about poison scaling with spectres or is it just not viable? Also, is United In Dreams still good if I were to poison-based?

Hey,

Cheers!
Njeh poison isn't really worth it unless it's for AW these days.
United is just as good as Severed for this build but I would still go with Montegruls Grasp instead.

"
drakzou wrote:
Hi, i wanna know. It's still better to play with a cutlass or a mon'treguls ?

Montegruls = BiS imo.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
if montreguls is BiS then why dont you have it on the top POST?
Hey bro, thanks a lot for your guide!

Ther eis somethign i dont get very well, which exact gems are you using on your gear? i see you are choosing your main hand with 2 red sockets and one greem but which gems are you using on the weapon? maybe im too sleepy but i cant find where do you say which games you put where.

Thanks for your time!
hey. the skill tree in the video and in the written guide are totally different. is the video outdated?
"
malleundco wrote:
hey. the skill tree in the video and in the written guide are totally different. is the video outdated?

Video outdated yeah!
Apologies for the noob question, but which uniques would you use at endgame?
i'm a little new to following builds and unable to judge if the powerful effects from some low level uniques are still worth using going into basic maps with your build.
"
Ghazzy wrote:

@Saltychipmunk:

Regarding Grave Intentions:
It was refering to a situation where you couldn't afford the Baron, in which case I personally believe it's worth taking for that extra zombie :)

Yeah , I had that feeling . my response was mostly in the context of non baron builds which were planning to go baron eventually more or less. difference of opinion. you can get a ton of stuff with 6 pts freed up. :/ and minion already have plenty of chaos resistance.

but there are pluses and minuses in either situation and you do get a generous amount of free respecs to make it a nonissue anyway i suppose.

"

if montreguls is BiS then why dont you have it on the top POST?

montre is bis for specific situations. such as if you are pushing hard content that you are unsure of .. or if your zombies are not properly leveled. montres hp and damage mods bridge gaps and solve logistical problems. that being said . if you are just curb stomping some comfy maps ... you might as well enjoy the aoe and consistency of having twice the zombies shambling around. and both severed and united have useful sustain mechanics in their own right on top of a modest damage boost from a stat and a modest damage boost from poison (poison may be ruined but it still extra damage at the end of the day)

"

Apologies for the noob question, but which uniques would you use at endgame?
i'm a little new to following builds and unable to judge if the powerful effects from some low level uniques are still worth using going into basic maps with your build

well before that you need to know which way you are building the character. broad strokes here . you stacking str for baron? you staying economical and going traditional? do you wana see how shit es and ci is now just for shits and giggles?
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info