[3.3 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide: Zombie Build "Umbrella Corp Apocalypse Build"

Great guide! :)

What is the reason for linking Spectre with Increased Duration?

Thanks
"
TobyC wrote:
Great guide! :)

What is the reason for linking Spectre with Increased Duration?

Thanks


Increased duration increases the duration of the proximity bubbles that the evangelist spectres make.
"
bmadfsh wrote:
"
TobyC wrote:
Great guide! :)

What is the reason for linking Spectre with Increased Duration?

Thanks


Increased duration increases the duration of the proximity bubbles that the evangelist spectres make.


Aaah i see. Thank you.
@TobyC:

Exactly what @bmadfsh wrote! :)
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Noob here.

What's the difference between this and your 4 keystone specter summoner build? I started to follow the second one, but I found this and right now I'm confused - wich one is better and why?


Last edited by Zlad332 on Mar 29, 2017, 4:57:56 PM
"
Zlad332 wrote:
Noob here.

What's the difference between this and your 4 keystone specter summoner build? I started to follow the second one, but I found this and right now I'm confused - wich one is better and why?




This is a zombie focused build, the 4 Keystone is a spectre focused build.
It comes down to a matter of personal taste, though the 4 keystone build does provide a faster and generally smoother clearing compared to zombies in the current state of the game.
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Thanks for the reply.

In your video guide you say to solve slow zombie speed you equip that unique shield with necromantic aegis keystone node. I have them both, yet zombies move slow.Why?
What's the point to pick the EB amd other nodes?
How can I get all 4 auras? I picked up the aura nodes but i still can only have 2 auras at the same time.
Last edited by Zlad332 on Mar 31, 2017, 7:42:55 AM
"
Zlad332 wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

In your video guide you say to solve slow zombie speed you equip that unique shield with necromantic aegis keystone node. I have them both, yet zombies move slow.Why?
What's the point to pick the EB amd other nodes?
How can I get all 4 auras? I picked up the aura nodes but i still can only have 2 auras at the same time.



With Necromantic Aegis & that shield they generate frenzy charges which speeds them up severly!
The point of picking up EB and the other keystones gives you an insane increase of effective HP via Mind over Matter without any investment what so ever in your gearing.

With all the aura nodes from the skilltree in the guide you can reserve all your mana and use your abilities via the cost of Energy Shield instead. If you can't activate all the auras you must take a look at your links to make sure you don't have any support gems linked together with your auras that increases the ammount of mana they reserve! :)


Hope it helped!

//Ghazzy
Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
I have picked the nodes in the skill tree and I can only have 3 auras.The nodes reduced reserved mana only 16%.That's all. Build requires 5 auras.
I don't have auras linked. Hatred and Pority of ligh are on the ring sockets. I have 960 mana btw.
I don't understand how can you have 5 auras at the same time?Thanks for the help by the way.
Last edited by Zlad332 on Apr 1, 2017, 10:14:26 AM
"
Zlad332 wrote:
I have picked the nodes in the skill tree and I can only have 3 auras.The nodes reduced reserved mana only 16%.That's all. Build requires 5 auras.
I don't have auras linked. Hatred and Pority of ligh are on the ring sockets. I have 960 mana btw.
I don't understand how can you have 5 auras at the same time?Thanks for the help by the way.



I'll do my best to show you how the aura setup looks:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#iH=kzu/tr.rob that's showing you all 4 auras (not 5), reserving 98% of your mana pool with 22% reduced mana reservation via the finished skilltree. This is possible as long as you do not have any support gems affecting the aura gems to make them reserve more than usual.

Let me know if it's still confusin! :)

Due to popular demand and me not being a full-time streamer I'm unable to go through all forum threads as I used to, however, I still respond to every question on my YouTube videos!
Build Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1686036
https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info