[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Nvm I figured it out myself.
Last edited by Ragequitmachine on Sep 5, 2017, 10:48:42 AM
thanks for that help mika
and your patience your realy a supporter /bow
thy
Could this kill shaper on a relatively low budget in the league? I'm really poor after trying several different builds.
I wanted to try a build (possibly this same build?) in 2.0 or so, but it seemed pointless to me, as someone who hadn't contemplated endgame bosses.
Sorry if you've answered this a hundred times over.
Don't know if it's been mentioned before in one of the other 85 pages, but I was curious about the animate guardian. Is the BoR helmet mainly used in order for it to gain endurance charges or does it benefit from the other "socketed gems" lines in the helemt? Since I haven't seen an enemy be blinded yet, but I could be wrong. Also odd that it can still equip and gain the benefits from the armor with BoR equipped but I'm sure that's due to some weird properties of AG.

Your build btw was very informative and I appreciate you reading and replying to comments since it answered some other questions I had while lvling.
Last edited by Bubbad3 on Sep 5, 2017, 5:01:20 PM
"
kami_koi wrote:

One more new shaper killer with this build x) (Level 21 Flame golems)
Starforge on first kill, what a reward XD

GG to him x)

Wow, gz!

Very low level Golems for Shaper kill. I suppose you had part in intense tutoring? ;P

"
please enlighten me with your answers concerning build :

1) If i go only life build, how much life should i have to be ok in a SC-league ?

2) Primordial Harmony offers Golems have (10-15)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed if you take it to 50% does that mean skill cooldown in half time for golems ?

3) Why not use Fire pen ? aint penetration mechanics the highest damage support gem in the game ?

4) Why controlled destruction INSTEAD of ele-focus ? elemental focus is 5% more damage and doesnt lower your crit chance from th power charges golems gain by the shield.

Thanks in advance.

Hey!

1)
Life would probably end near 6k life if not going for full strength and "The Baron" tree. Flame Golems dont get benefits from added strength, so SRS would works better woth life tree.

2)
Pretty much yes. Golems have 3 different skills which all have 6 sec base cooldown. Each skill however has almost 2-3 sec cast time which leaves bit over 3 sec cooldown. If you cut cooldown by 50% Golems can start casting as soon as earlier cast animation ends. They can also cycle between skills if one is on cooldown.

3)
Depends on situation.

Controlled gives "more" damage which increases damage Golems are dealing. Against non high fire res monsters it deals much more damage as almost all goes through resistances with EE.

Fire Pene allows more damage to go through resistances. This is helpful against monsters with extremely high fire res as EE can't drop res to zero or below.

Controlled is easier to craft with voricis bench and provides more damage against 90% of the monsters so its the default links. Fire Pene works better for the remaining 10% of monsters with high res and deal still good damage against non-res monsters. I recommend which ever you can get cheaper your hands on. I prefer Fire Pene myself for more flat min-max damage curve but both are great.

4)
Ele focus prevents ignites. Golems can shoot monsters to 1/3 of HP left and then switch target. If monster is ignited it will die to DOT. If not, Golems will have to target it again later. Golems AI is ok:ish at best, so I like ignite helping them clear faster.

"
thanks for that help mika
and your patience your realy a supporter /bow
thy

Np and glad it worked out ^^

"
Could this kill shaper on a relatively low budget in the league? I'm really poor after trying several different builds.
I wanted to try a build (possibly this same build?) in 2.0 or so, but it seemed pointless to me, as someone who hadn't contemplated endgame bosses.
Sorry if you've answered this a hundred times over.

Hello!

Build can even farm Shaper as Elementalist while you are dead as Golems are immune to Shapers damage and continue killing the boss if you don't respawn.

But yes, Shaper is doable with Necromancer also but needs more skill and gearing. I don't have video yet but I have done it deathless myself multiple times. Players in league have done it with much lower gear deathless already. Shaper of course requires knowledge of boss mechanic as you can't tank & leech with this build.

I can't say that it can kill Shaper with "budget" as you still need both Anima + Might, Skin of The Loyal and pretty good golem level to do Shaper deathless. If you want to just farm Shaper and dont care about deaths, then Elementalist and Skin of the Loyal are probably enough.

You might want to ask "kami_koi" how hes friend killed Shaper with level 21 Golems.

"
Don't know if it's been mentioned before in one of the other 85 pages, but I was curious about the animate guardian. Is the BoR helmet mainly used in order for it to gain endurance charges or does it benefit from the other "socketed gems" lines in the helemt? Since I haven't seen an enemy be blinded yet, but I could be wrong. Also odd that it can still equip and gain the benefits from the armor with BoR equipped but I'm sure that's due to some weird properties of AG.

Your build btw was very informative and I appreciate you reading and replying to comments since it answered some other questions I had while lvling.

Hi :)

AG can use Endurance charges for heavy defense. Also line :

- 6% Chance to Block

Is used to cap block/spell block. However it cannot use the "Socketed Gem" lines at all from the items.

AG pretty much breaks all player rules. It can wear both armor and BOR. It also "dual-wields" shields with Necro Aegis as it gets block chance and benefits from both shields.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 5, 2017, 6:04:39 PM
Hello, is it worth getting lvl 21 flame golem 20 % quality, or lvl 21 without quality is ok? =)
Im curious.
This build only seems to be using 1 curse? Or am i missing something?
So why get Whispers of doom that add extra curse applied to enemies?

And the anima stone and primal might seems cost the same in league right now so is it really cheaper to combine all 3 stones still into a anima stone?
Last edited by ShaseMeow on Sep 6, 2017, 6:29:46 AM
"
Hello, is it worth getting lvl 21 flame golem 20 % quality, or lvl 21 without quality is ok? =)

Hey :)

Level is most important thing for Golems. Quality is nice but no needed if it costs lot extra. I did Shaper and Guardians for a long time with 21/0 Flame Golems before min-maxing and bought 21/20 one.

"
Im curious.
This build only seems to be using 1 curse? Or am i missing something?
So why get Whispers of doom that add extra curse applied to enemies?

And the anima stone and primal might seems cost the same in league right now so is it really cheaper to combine all 3 stones still into a anima stone?

Hi!

Second curse is from Animate Guardian. It is equipped with "curse with elemental weakiness on hit" corrupt gloves. We need second curse point to not over-ride this curse with our Temporal Chains.

AG is second curse with no mana reservation and lots of other benefits also ;)

Getting Anima by selling 3x other stones is usually cheaper. If you can get them at the same price you can just buy Anima.

UPDATE

Deathless Shaper Run
https://youtu.be/QwENO7vJUUw

Animate Guardian used "Melee Splash" and "Maim" support gems to curse and slow enemies before Shaper. For the boss I swapped them to "Empower" and "Fortify" to make Animate Guardian more tanky.

Other swapped item before boss was "Kaltenhalt" shield to lower damage against minions. I took "Enhance" to be swapped with "Greater Multiple Projectiles" for Golems to be more tanky, but didn't use it as Golems were tanky enough.

For the boss I used several Tactics :

1) Always run in circle. Never stop during boss fight

2) When boss teleports, use movement flask. You can run from Shaper shash area to safety

3) In bullet-hell phase I ran around outer limits of the protective bubble. This kept the following projectiles in the center and they didn't touch me and form puddles.

4) I put Spell Totem far enough from the boss for it not be 1-shotted by boss area damage
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 6, 2017, 8:26:59 AM
"
kami_koi wrote:

One more new shaper killer with this build x) (Level 21 Flame golems)
Starforge on first kill, what a reward XD

GG to him x)

Gratz. U did this on the league, or standard?
question about helmet enchantment

what do you think of this enchantment
currently i wanted 40% flame golem increased damage but i got this

what you think about extra 45% temporal chain durations??
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info