[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi, i'm looking foward to try this build (saving some currency as wanderfinder) but i'm planning choose elementalist over necro, if i do that i can swap the Victario's Charity ? if yes for what ?
Nice build, enjoying it so fare! :)

but was wondering, whats the best Pantheon options to choose?
"
mika2salo wrote:
"
Wouldn't it be worth it to take the 2 5% Curse Effectiveness nodes near whispers of Doom, rather than the Curse Cast Speed, to take Temporal Chains even further?

The points are worth getting if you want to focus on raising temporal chains effectiveness fast. It takes one extra point, but it not aiming for any bigger nodes can be well spend on effectiveness.

Thanks for the quick answer. Following on, I'm thinking about adding Enfeeble to the Blasphemy (and leaving out Discipline), reasoning that losing a nerfed Discipline will cost ES, but the Enfeeble (with a gigantic AOE) will more than compensate for that.

And following on from that: Taking Hexmaster (the curse cluster near CI) will add another 10% effectiveness to both and 40% AOE to the curses.

And maybe worth adding to the leveling Guide: Raatling Condemned from Act 6 Prison make fantastic melee Spectres. Blenders with legs.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
cevdetarkun wrote:
"
AikerZ wrote:
Would you recommend switching GMP (at Boss Fight like Shaper/guardians) for Pierce Support for 19 % DMG Multi ?

Nice Build BTW, im looking forward to Switch to Golemmancer in a few days ;P

Greetings

in couple of days??

good luck with the gems they go for 150 chaos :(

early league this build will be very expensive I guess. but I like it so worth it.

Well I managed to farm 2 in 2-3 days on a 4.5k hp crap geared piscator's+5L wanderfinder but I went very hard for it.

i opted for elementalist + CI 4-1 instead of hybrid + necro

so far so good, got a temp 5l regalia, garbage chain belt and 40 es on both my temp boots and gloves but still 5.6k es w/ 420 regen per sec (zealots oath) @ level 80.

Harmony inc dmg is just too good not to abuse with additional golem types

experimented a lot w/ 4-1 charity vs 4-1-1... Charity seems significantly better for clearing and a little better for bosses, despite my preconceived notions about it. At least with 7 harmonies. With 10+ the story may change.

Regardless, even my lv 18 5 linked golems are sporting over 50k dps a piece at least between their 2 spells that are worth a damn (the wave and orbs) which means over 200k combined
Last edited by Gutterflower on Aug 10, 2017, 1:34:05 PM
Quick question, sorry if it was asked before, I cannot find an option to search the thread.

I just started leveling this, am level 20 currently and using SRS I am constantly oom and cannot even re summon enough to get thru fights even though I spam mana flasks. How can I overcome this problem? Thanks.

I don't know, guys, after first very nice impressions on this build I suddenly realise that as new player in PoE I will NEVER farm such amount of money to get all these items.
I mean, do you ever check prices on poe.trade?

1. Mantle +1 — 50 ex minimum and you need to find right colors.
Cheapest Skin of the Loayal is about 150c and I doubt I will survive with it.

2. Boots +1 — Starting from 3ex, finishing with 150ex and you need to find right colors.

These 2 are just impossible to buy for anyone, I just wonder how many exalted do you farm a day and how?

Without boosted Animated Guardian there is no sense even to try hi-end content, zombies are dying like flies.

3. Presence of Chayula — 5ex min

4. And I didn't mention Anima Stone + Might = 4-5 + 4 ex = 9ex

What "beginner" can afford it and after what amount of farming (with just 3 golems).

And I didn't mention "quality of life" things like 20 quality gems, flasks, harmonies.
8 harmonies * 30c = 240 fucking chaoses.

Even Rumi's Concoction with decent spell block chance costs around 50c.

You guys have printing duping machine or what? I think I'll swith to anything more viable.
Hi

Have another question for me it is difficult to grasp.

Razing Spectre:

Use "Desecrate" skill manually there to spawn corpse pile with "Flame Sentinel" corpse on it. You can check corpses if you have "Raise Specter" skill in skill tree by pressing "A" button and hovering mouse over corpses.

- Part Epilogue, Oriath -> "The Templar Laboratory" (Level 68)

I understand this part I can do this as above.

Using manual "Desecrate" skill in the above I see 4 possibility's on the ground hovering mouse over dead corpses. (if you could call it that way)

I see the following corpses: (Could be any combination1) See below.

1) Assault Ribbons.
2) Galvanic .......'s Lightning.
3) Flame Sentential
4) Flame Sentential

If I hover over "Flame Sentential" and press "Raise Spectre. I get all 4 of the above. The corps I want to pick up is red outlined.

Sorry about the nuisance questions I post. I tried google YouTube and post's. No answer.

Is this a group thing or individual pick up with "Raise Spectre"
Current gear:
Spoiler

This build is a TON of fun, arguably the best build I have too.
The initial investment to get it rolling is NOT beginner-friendly, in my opinion.
The build is very strong and can do T11 maps with ease, depending on the mods. Bleed is still a big issue as (generally) our lifepool depletes fast, because it's fairly low.
I'm sitting at 8.3k eHP with 6.5K ES and 1.8k Life.

I'm running Elementalist since I was already overcapped on resists and I figured the extra Golem and no ele reflect for them was a bigger boost.

"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi

Have another question for me it is difficult to grasp.

Razing Spectre:

Use "Desecrate" skill manually there to spawn corpse pile with "Flame Sentinel" corpse on it. You can check corpses if you have "Raise Specter" skill in skill tree by pressing "A" button and hovering mouse over corpses.

- Part Epilogue, Oriath -> "The Templar Laboratory" (Level 68)

I understand this part I can do this as above.

Using manual "Desecrate" skill in the above I see 4 possibility's on the ground hovering mouse over dead corpses. (if you could call it that way)

I see the following corpses: (Could be any combination1) See below.

1) Assault Ribbons.
2) Galvanic .......'s Lightning.
3) Flame Sentential
4) Flame Sentential

If I hover over "Flame Sentential" and press "Raise Spectre. I get all 4 of the above. The corps I want to pick up is red outlined.

Sorry about the nuisance questions I post. I tried google YouTube and post's. No answer.

Is this a group thing or individual pick up with "Raise Spectre"

You have to remove spell echo then it will do each one individually. Then just put it back when you have them all.
"
hwat wrote:
I don't know, guys, after first very nice impressions on this build I suddenly realise that as new player in PoE I will NEVER farm such amount of money to get all these items.
I mean, do you ever check prices on poe.trade?

1. Mantle +1 — 50 ex minimum and you need to find right colors.
Cheapest Skin of the Loayal is about 150c and I doubt I will survive with it.

2. Boots +1 — Starting from 3ex, finishing with 150ex and you need to find right colors.

These 2 are just impossible to buy for anyone, I just wonder how many exalted do you farm a day and how?

Without boosted Animated Guardian there is no sense even to try hi-end content, zombies are dying like flies.

3. Presence of Chayula — 5ex min

4. And I didn't mention Anima Stone + Might = 4-5 + 4 ex = 9ex

What "beginner" can afford it and after what amount of farming (with just 3 golems).

And I didn't mention "quality of life" things like 20 quality gems, flasks, harmonies.
8 harmonies * 30c = 240 fucking chaoses.

Even Rumi's Concoction with decent spell block chance costs around 50c.

You guys have printing duping machine or what? I think I'll swith to anything more viable.

I Just can say than my 92 lvl elementalist without any animated guard and offerings do all content. has 8.5K ehp. And no reason to buy +1 mantle. Easy doing shaper + uber atziri and also everything) So u still need exalts to buy 21 lvl golems and 4 empower. gems are preaty expensive.
Average cost is about 40ex+-5ex. But not 150ex)
And i sure its hard to start this build in league)
Last edited by Beksilter on Aug 10, 2017, 5:26:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info