[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi,
I really enjoy this build! So thanks for that!

However I got a new problem with my spectres.

I switched to the vanguards a few weeks back and they worked like charm. Placing totems burning every boos... But today I realised that they stopped.
They just approach in meele, but they do not place any totems any more.
I logout and loged in again, I recasted all of them in the hideout, but still..

Now I'm kind of confused...These are the correct vanguards right?

I'm not sure about the time point they stopped working. A few days back I finished uberlab and finally switched to bone barrier and the +2 minion level node.

Is there anything I missed?

Cheers
"
Bio_light wrote:
I'm not sure about the time point they stopped working. A few days back I finished uberlab...

Is your spectre gem in your helmet? Did you by any chance enchant the helmet after uberlab? IIRC enchanting the helmet will remove your spectres. Just raise some new TVs to be sure.
Hi,
thanks for the answer.
Sure I enchanted the helmet and after that recalled all the spectres.
Didn't changed...

I now got back to Act6 and took some "fresh" guards. They work like charm. Looking closely on them now and on the pic from this morning it seams that for some reasons I only had warriors. Don't know how that happend...

Nevertheless it's working now. :)

cheers
"
I guess you wanted to write Elementalist instead of Pledge :-D

So without PoH -> Necro, but if I play non-SSF or find one in SSF, then I should go for Elementalist with Pledge?

Hello :)

Well, Elementalist is pretty much same as Pledge at this point so maybe i had Freudian slip ^^

Yep, if you can find Pledge I would try Elementalist in SSF as getting Golem items should be easier than getting the actual Pledge.

"
Thanks for this build!

I managed to beat uber elder for the first time (took 7 sets and the successful attempt took 4 portals). I'm also at my current highest level (lvl94) the highest I've ever been was level 91.

I somehow managed to amass 10ish exalts and was wondering what you would suggest going for next.

Buying a level 4 empower?
Buying a 21/20 animate guardian and/or spectre?
Converting to an elemetalist build and get a 6 link pledge?
Getting a watchers eye or gambling with one of the timeless jewels?
General update of gear?

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

It requires pretty good knowledge about boss to be able to do UE and feels great to finally be able to bear it.

Upgrading depends totally on how you feel aboout the game atm. If you like necro setup and want to upgrade it, Raise Spec 21/20 is solid choice followed by emp 4 on Flame Golems. I feel that Timeless jewel has more impact for less price if you get lucky. 160-240% increased minion damage is much more noticably than 3x great lines defensive Watchers eye.

If you feel that you want change, you can easily swap to Elementalist for much less that your budget. You need 6-l Pledge and 6 socket Shavs and can add as much pieces after that as you want to. Whole package should be much less than 10 ex if you drop +1 curse ammy.

Pledge has even more damage and very nice defenses. You trade some amount of total defense for much more DPS, but you also gain immunities which are nice as you don't have to worry about flasks after that.

"
Hi,
I really enjoy this build! So thanks for that!

However I got a new problem with my spectres.

I switched to the vanguards a few weeks back and they worked like charm. Placing totems burning every boos... But today I realised that they stopped.
They just approach in meele, but they do not place any totems any more.
I logout and loged in again, I recasted all of them in the hideout, but still..

Now I'm kind of confused...These are the correct vanguards right?

I'm not sure about the time point they stopped working. A few days back I finished uberlab and finally switched to bone barrier and the +2 minion level node.

Is there anything I missed?

Cheers

"
Is your spectre gem in your helmet? Did you by any chance enchant the helmet after uberlab? IIRC enchanting the helmet will remove your spectres. Just raise some new TVs to be sure.

"
Hi,
thanks for the answer.
Sure I enchanted the helmet and after that recalled all the spectres.
Didn't changed...

I now got back to Act6 and took some "fresh" guards. They work like charm. Looking closely on them now and on the pic from this morning it seams that for some reasons I only had warriors. Don't know how that happend...

Nevertheless it's working now. :)

cheers

Hi :)

Glad that it got resolved fast! I also guess that you had wrong Vanguards.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
Hey and thanks for support ^^

Gz on Uber Elder kill! \o/

It requires pretty good knowledge about boss to be able to do UE and feels great to finally be able to bear it.

Upgrading depends totally on how you feel aboout the game atm. If you like necro setup and want to upgrade it, Raise Spec 21/20 is solid choice followed by emp 4 on Flame Golems. I feel that Timeless jewel has more impact for less price if you get lucky. 160-240% increased minion damage is much more noticably than 3x great lines defensive Watchers eye.

If you feel that you want change, you can easily swap to Elementalist for much less that your budget. You need 6-l Pledge and 6 socket Shavs and can add as much pieces after that as you want to. Whole package should be much less than 10 ex if you drop +1 curse ammy.

Pledge has even more damage and very nice defenses. You trade some amount of total defense for much more DPS, but you also gain immunities which are nice as you don't have to worry about flasks after that.

Oh thats a good point about change vs improving current build. I'm leaning on changing it up. I can always go back it I end up not liking. My only question right now is what notable should anointed if you go down the elementalist route? Golem commander like it was for necromancer?
"
frostythecat wrote:
My only question right now is what notable should anointed if you go down the elementalist route? Golem commander like it was for necromancer?

The Elementalist truly loves her golem buffs so if you take the full Golem Commander cluster you will gain another 40% buff effect and 24% increased golem life isn't too shabby either. Golem survivability can be an issue if you want to go where they can get hurt badly (blighted red maps, deep down in the mine) so Indomitable Army wouldn't be a bad choice to anoint.

Or Whispers of Doom for dual cursing.

Or any Notable that would help your character on the defensive side.

My personal preference would be Soul of Steel of course but I'm playing a purely life-based Golementalist using Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction with focus on tankiness... facerolling everything is so much more fun than dodging/evading attacks. Some might call it "cheesing" but what care I? ;)
Last edited by tomay on Oct 29, 2019, 4:22:30 AM
"
Oh thats a good point about change vs improving current build. I'm leaning on changing it up. I can always go back it I end up not liking. My only question right now is what notable should anointed if you go down the elementalist route? Golem commander like it was for necromancer?

"
The Elementalist truly loves her golem buffs so if you take the full Golem Commander cluster you will gain another 40% buff effect and 24% increased golem life isn't too shabby either. Golem survivability can be an issue if you want to go where they can get hurt badly (blighted red maps, deep down in the mine) so Indomitable Army wouldn't be a bad choice to anoint.

Or Whispers of Doom for dual cursing.

Or any Notable that would help your character on the defensive side.

My personal preference would be Soul of Steel of course but I'm playing a purely life-based Golementalist using Blood Magic/Mortal Conviction with focus on tankiness... facerolling everything is so much more fun than dodging/evading attacks. Some might call it "cheesing" but what care I? ;)

Hello :)

Yep, Elementalist gets much more out of the golem compared to Necro defense wise. Ravenous horde is always great choice DPS or Whispers of Doom for extra nodes.

You can also try for "Slum Lord" nodes with "Elegant Hubris". You can take 1-2x Slum Lords if you are lucky that are close to the tree, and then take the original node with Anointment that is now the furthest Slum lord from the tree. This way you can get 2nd or 3rd Slum Lords without spending 6-8 node to reach it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo wrote:
Ravenous horde is always great choice DPS or Whispers of Doom for extra nodes.

Righteous Army isn't a bad choice either. Minion Life + regen, Minion Damage and 1% regen for the player as well is not too shabby. Indomitable Army also deserves a mention for its physical dmg reduction.

With Primordial Chain my lvl 26 Stone Golem kills himself quite frequently in red phys reflect maps (18%). Thanks to Blood Magic it's only a minor inconvenience for me as I can easily replace him, others might have more problems with it. I don't have any issues without Primo Chain though as he's got a ton more life/regen, anyone else experience this?
Last edited by tomay on Oct 31, 2019, 9:27:11 AM
hi, i went with "disciple of the unyielding" as a cheaper "soul of steels" for the +1 min end charge.

ravenous horde only has the 10% chance for onslaught for the 1 golem, that makes the kill, so this one stat isnt very usefull there. but the others are good tho.

id personally go with the slumlord thing, but first have to get a jewel that has 3+ slum lords :/
Last edited by stfukthx on Nov 2, 2019, 7:30:40 AM
Can someone help me with Uber Elder? I'm taking a lot of damage, mostly one shot kills and I think I'm also not evading good enough...

I'm mostly playing next to someone with Purity of Ice.

Any idea how I can improve my build? What can I do better to increase my survivability?

Last edited by DeepUnknown on Nov 2, 2019, 9:07:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info