[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Iam Ice Golemancer so obv. i hit the wrong enchant. Please try to contact me ingame with your offers for this item.

Why isn't there a quicksilver flask as a suggestion for 5th flask?

Why use Elemental Weakness instead of Flammability?
"
everdream2k wrote:
Iam Ice Golemancer so obv. i hit the wrong enchant. Please try to contact me ingame with your offers for this item.

Hey :)

Gz on the enchantment!

Tukohama Spectres in helmet ideally want burning damage support. Extra levels don't scale well with Spectres.

"
Why isn't there a quicksilver flask as a suggestion for 5th flask?

Why use Elemental Weakness instead of Flammability?

Hello :)

Quicksilver is not listed as Phase Run already gives quite nice movement speed and especially with Frenzy Charges has extremely long uptime. However nothing prevents using Quicksilver, so it's also good option if you want to move faster.

Elemental Weakness scales better with Quality which it gets from Enhance. Flammability only gets chance to ignite, which is not very useful. Elemental Weakness ends with about 4-5% more resistance debuff than Flammability.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
wanted try my old flamegolem char from last league and checked path of building first for changes becouse i didnt play for a few months.

didnt find a lot of changes but was confused about the spectre lifepool of 90k. it said 24k baselife and 90k total with lvl86 spectres and gemlevel 24.
is the path of building data bugged or did GGG really buff spectre baselife like that????
What is the best fossil combination to try and get a 7-8 link helmet? Or just spam bound fossils?
"
Inos wrote:
wanted try my old flamegolem char from last league and checked path of building first for changes becouse i didnt play for a few months.

didnt find a lot of changes but was confused about the spectre lifepool of 90k. it said 24k baselife and 90k total with lvl86 spectres and gemlevel 24.
is the path of building data bugged or did GGG really buff spectre baselife like that????

Hey and wb :)

There haven't been that many changes in few leagues expect some buffs to the build from GGG and some changes in gems / skill tree. Golems and Tukohamas are doing very good atm and whole setup is pretty well balanced.

I think Pob gives you right HP for Specs. They are extremely tanky and I have not lost any Spec with Necromancer for 1/2 year in standard. Necro Ascendancy, left side minion life nodes and minion life support makes TVs almost immortal against bosses :)

"
What is the best fossil combination to try and get a 7-8 link helmet? Or just spam bound fossils?

Hey :)

I have helmet crafting guide in the the crafting section. Here's the whole part :
Spoiler
Thanks to "JimmyRuzzle" for the guide!
Will be reformatting it with item links later.

Crafting instructions:
1. Get iLvl 84 ELDER Hubris Circlet (~15c)
(Optional) Buy this with the enchantment you want on it first, or use an Elder Bone Helmet - these bases will be significantly more expensive because of their rarity
2. Get 2-socket Resonators (~1c each)
3. Get these fossils: Bound (more minion/aura mods), Scorched (more fire/less cold mods) (0.5c each)
4. Spam until you get the following mods
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Damage
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Burning Damage (NOTE: not Immolate - not useful for this build)
- (Preferably) Socketed Gems are supported by Level X Minion Life
Other useful mods that have a high chance of rolling:
- Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance
- +X% to Fire Resistance
- +X to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
- X% reduced Mana Reserved
5. If you're lucky you'll have rolled an Energy Shield mod, if not you may have an open prefix to craft one.

I usually just buy my helmet in leagues as with Necro the minion life is not needed that much and decent helmet with 100+ ES, minion damage and burning damage costs less than exalt. Haven't tried crafting helmet myself yet, but will sometome soon. "JimmyRuzzle"s guide is however very good and has good points.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I'm looking at this build but i'm struggling to find the elementalist build as it seems this build is just based on necromancy

any help on this would be useful

"
Eag1e wrote:
I'm looking at this build but i'm struggling to find the elementalist build as it seems this build is just based on necromancy

any help on this would be useful

Under Passives

I like this build!

And what if I will combine Victario's Charity+Necr.aegis (for offencive), and equip Corona Solaris (grants Blind aura) for defence? Cause i come close to monsters to apply curses and -50% chance on hit without block will be great defence, wont it?

P.S. One important notice: while i was running with Tukohamas and fire golems - I got temporary buff, that added fire damage to my spells (it was for a few seconds while in combat and faded after that). So, that means, Storm Brand triggered by CWDT - should give +50% fire res instead of -25% by El.equilibrium!
Last edited by Engrumber on Apr 7, 2019, 2:26:46 PM
"
Engrumber wrote:
I like this build!

And what if I will combine Victario's Charity+Necr.aegis (for offencive), and equip Corona Solaris (grants Blind aura) for defence? Cause i come close to monsters to apply curses and -50% chance on hit without block will be great defence, wont it?

P.S. One important notice: while i was running with Tukohamas and fire golems - I got temporary buff, that added fire damage to my spells (it was for a few seconds while in combat and faded after that). So, that means, Storm Brand triggered by CWDT - should give +50% fire res instead of -25% by El.equilibrium!

Hello and thanks for support :)

Blind aura would work but you would lose 1x Golem. That would hurt DPS quite a lot as there are only 4x Golems to begin with. Easier way to apply blind would be crafting / trading shaper gloves with chance to blind support build in them. If you keep Winter Orb setup in them, each hit from orbs would have high chance to blind. Also Storm Brand would get 10% chance to blind from the global line. Elementalist variant uses extra Golems in chance to blind gloves and uses Golems to automaticly apply blind if you want to check it out.

Yep, if you get fire damage to spells Winter Orb and Storm Brand will mess EE up. This is why running Anger in party with minion build in it is usually troublesome as you can't dismiss the aura.
Last edited by mika2salo on Apr 7, 2019, 4:04:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info