| 3.0 | Electro Cyclone | T17 DOWN |

"
Dragonisis01 wrote:
Hey bud,

Me again :-) & as usual great job with the build so far & for the quick reply's, also good job guys on the ideas keep it coming this build needs to evolve so we can cyclone the crap out of shaper :-)

Ok so my question is this:

Is death rush really worth it, i mean the onslaught buff & chaos resist is about the only worth things on it maybe for certain bosses the chaos resist will come handy but for clearing maps i reckon 2 opal rings will be better.

Also the belt of the deceiver i mean is a rustic sash not better for resist/dmg.

Thought maybe?

I've just bought a Death Rush for myself and I must say - oh man! My clear speed has improved very much and I've never had a character that fast which was NOT a raider. I really can't recommend Death Rush enough.
"
lethalbizz wrote:
Hi there thx for the build, was wondering is there pastebin for this build? i would prefer that over the link you provided.. Thanks for the hard work.

Dude, pastebin links are sitting right there in the build under PoB links:
You can check the build in the PoB with this code:
- perfect gear lvl 91: pastebin.com/8rWh96MZ
- decent gear lvl 91: pastebin.com/FKLRsKf2
NANI
"
viray wrote:
"
Dragonisis01 wrote:
Hey bud,

Me again :-) & as usual great job with the build so far & for the quick reply's, also good job guys on the ideas keep it coming this build needs to evolve so we can cyclone the crap out of shaper :-)

Ok so my question is this:

Is death rush really worth it, i mean the onslaught buff & chaos resist is about the only worth things on it maybe for certain bosses the chaos resist will come handy but for clearing maps i reckon 2 opal rings will be better.

Also the belt of the deceiver i mean is a rustic sash not better for resist/dmg.

Thought maybe?

I've just bought a Death Rush for myself and I must say - oh man! My clear speed has improved very much and I've never had a character that fast which was NOT a raider. I really can't recommend Death Rush enough.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, the machine for killing xD
NANI
Hi, I wanted to thank you for this build, it's the first time i've got to atziri (even if its normal for now, heh) and killed her on my own!

But I feel like I lack some damage and life/resistance sometimes, so far the highest tier i've done is T7 (no luck with drops)

Could you take a look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade or where i F***ed up?
"
reezagent wrote:
Hi, I wanted to thank you for this build, it's the first time i've got to atziri (even if its normal for now, heh) and killed her on my own!

But I feel like I lack some damage and life/resistance sometimes, so far the highest tier i've done is T7 (no luck with drops)

Could you take a look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade or where i F***ed up?

you need to go into your privacy settings and uncheck the box that says "hide characters" then we can help you
"
"
reezagent wrote:

you need to go into your privacy settings and uncheck the box that says "hide characters" then we can help you

Done, sorry for that and thank you!
"
reezagent wrote:

Just quickly looking over your gear, a lion's roar will help you a LOT (it has % phys, can roll all the way up to 25), as well as a 5L (relatively cheap).

I also hope you did at least all 3 labs and can start saving for an uber carry soon if you arent confident.
"
"
reezagent wrote:

Just quickly looking over your gear, a lion's roar will help you a LOT (it has % phys, can roll all the way up to 25), as well as a 5L (relatively cheap).

I also hope you did at least all 3 labs and can start saving for an uber carry soon if you arent confident.

I've been trying to get the flask but it's a little expensive for me at the moment, as well as 5L since it will probably take me more than 50 fusings (already spent more than 20)

I did up to merc lab, and done 3 trials of uber, the build seems fine for izaro though, i mostly die if i'm not hitting or stunned for more than 1/1.5 seconds
"
reezagent wrote:
"
"
reezagent wrote:

I've been trying to get the flask but it's a little expensive for me at the moment, as well as 5L since it will probably take me more than 50 fusings (already spent more than 20)

I did up to merc lab, and done 3 trials of uber, the build seems fine for izaro though, i mostly die if i'm not hitting or stunned for more than 1/1.5 seconds

You could always use the jewellers touch prophecy to get a 5L. It may end up costing more though, so check before you use it.

In terms of stun if you are spinning you are immune to that, so for the lab just try to stay near izaro or his minions so you can constantly spin and leech.
"
reezagent wrote:
"
"
reezagent wrote:

When I was starting out I just bought white, already 5linked chest piece and then used a couple alchemys & scours till I got something with a decent life roll and a bit of resists. It was useful for a couple of days, so I recommend you start with that, mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info