[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

So you incriminated yourself, and then you got punished for it? Lol sounds about right. Thats like robbing a bank, telling people you did it, and expecting to get away with it. From the sounds of it, while i don't doubt that GGG could be policing chat based on keywords as many MMORPG's do to crack down on botting/RMT activity etc. You could've been reported by this guy you admitted wrong doing to. Are you certain this person you messaged had no ties to GGG themself? A lot of gaming companies, especially these smaller ones, are very quick to react to reports of cheating. I reported a possible dupe method 2 or 3 leagues ago and within 3 hours was contacted by GGG to get the details. I can tell by the level of salt in your original post this was not "Just to let other people know" you're upset, and you wanted to vent.

Regardless of how it happened:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
"
im sure poe is the only game where you can actually get banned for using such simple macros, just because devs cant be arsed to code in some QoL fixes

just stop it dude. your supposed to manage your flasks yourself. its not QoL, its cheating, plain and simple.

and regarding your earlier question: its been maybe a month since i discussed rmt-related stuff with a friend from singapore, where it seems to be quite usual to rmt in games.

with that logic you are also supposed to type /remaining and /hideout yourself every time, otherwise its cheating! simple!

also im sure u didnt exactly say that "i buy exalts from that rmt site all the time" or someshit
So I got to ask see when a person gets banned he or she basically just you know leaves why are you still here trying to justify your actions.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Marysvillain wrote:
So you incriminated yourself, and then you got punished for it? Lol sounds about right. Thats like robbing a bank, telling people you did it, and expecting to get away with it

except you wouldn't get punished for saying you robbed a bank if you never actually robbed anything

"
Marysvillain wrote:
Are you certain this person you messaged had no ties to GGG themself? A lot of gaming companies, especially these smaller ones, are very quick to react to reports of cheating. I reported a possible dupe method 2 or 3 leagues ago and within 3 hours was contacted by GGG to get the details.

thinking that GGG wants to waste time posing as a legit player and baiting random people into saying they cheat is retarded

and i'm sure most people arent mentally challenged enough to ask for help with a macro and then report the guy who helps you and shares the macro with you. That guy might be banned too actually.

if dupe info gets out into the public it can ruin the whole game economy, not really the same as a macro pressing a few buttons for you to avoid unnecessary hand strain
good im glad you got banned

wish they get rid of all macro shit
This has been a long time problem. The blame lies with GGG.

GGG needs to either:

A) Ban ALL external programs (macros, etc) equally.

AND/OR:

B) Include the specific ones they support within their own UI.
They should just make up their mind, but this company seems fine to allow someone like tsochicken with autopot and overlay, who streamed it and used even more of that stuff before. And on the other hand others are getting banned while writing about it.

fuck that inconsistent crap
"
pifpep wrote:
They should just make up their mind, but this company seems fine to allow someone like tsochicken with autopot and overlay, who streamed it and used even more of that stuff before. And on the other hand others are getting banned while writing about it.

fuck that inconsistent crap

Tso's DID get banned for that...
U MAD?
His account creation date tells a different story.

What does that say? Cheat freely, we ban you a couple of days, after that we are good buddies again?
9 pages full of fun read, running out of popcorn!!

hold it righ there ... *runs to get more*
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 27, 2017, 3:14:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info