[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

"
I mean, if you wanted everything to be fair, why weren't you reporting these supposed macro users instead of joining their cheating ranks?

because i didnt know a game like this existed where you get banned for not wanting to press the same 5 keys every 4 seconds whenever you play the game and everyone were using logout macros and shit anyway

someone even pmed me and asked if "autopot" is legal because he doesnt want to keep spamming potions in breaches all the time, and then i got permabanned for helping that new player because keywords in whispers flagged my account + probably reported for unrelated "offensive remarks"(aka jokes) in chat at the same time

i mean u can go and try whisper yourself something to see that u get the message looped back, and then try pming "com" or "rmt" to yourself and you wont get the message back, then come tell me how there isnt an automatic detection system
"
"
I mean, if you wanted everything to be fair, why weren't you reporting these supposed macro users instead of joining their cheating ranks?

because i didnt know a game like this existed where you get banned for not wanting to press the same 5 keys every 4 seconds whenever you play the game and everyone were using logout macros and shit anyway

someone even pmed me and asked if "autopot" is legal because he doesnt want to keep spamming potions in breaches all the time, and then i got permabanned for helping that new player because keywords in whispers flagged my account + probably reported for unrelated "offensive remarks"(aka jokes) in chat at the same time

i mean u can go and try whisper yourself something to see that u get the message looped back, and then try pming "com" or "rmt" to yourself and you wont get the message back, then come tell me how there isnt an automatic detection system

So you join a game where cheats like this would be illegal under any other developers rules, assume it isn't here, do it, get caught, whine, "Well I didn't like the game anyway *huff*, 20+ pages later of not caring?

Hell, what you just said adds more to your story as people pointed out. It isn't just because you were macroing. You were also telling somebody else how to fucking cheat.

Waiting for the sequel to all this: "It was just a little rmting..."
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 2, 2017, 7:36:16 AM
I don't see the point in this th1234ead. It is getting 1234idiculous. I mean, can't anyone 1234eally see this is going nowhe1234e?!?!?

lulz

play by the rules <3
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Last edited by Darksagex on Feb 2, 2017, 8:03:53 AM
"
Darksagex wrote:
I don't see the point in this th1234ead. It is getting 1234idiculous. I mean, can't anyone 1234eally see this is going nowhe1234e?!?!?

lulz

play by the rules <3

It's because I find it amusing. If I wouldn't have continued responding this thread probably would have been dead a few pages back at least.

I guess I have a fascination with people who can't fathom reality where they are wrong so they go on the attack on pure raw emotion and illogical mindset.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Why is this still here what the fuck
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Dead horses are popular down here.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"

Dead horses are popular down here.

Thwap Thwap Thwap

I'll probably let it die unless somebody else wants to argue with OP at this point. Rather than addressing the obviously glaring problem that OP cheated and needs to come to terms with it being the reason he was banned, they just keep hopping from one excuse to the other and it is getting boring for me now.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Damn guys 19 pages of fish catched by one single guy....

He's more successfull with one post than Solwitch with all his posts together.

Picture this thread:

"
zzang wrote:

jebaited

nah people with more than 1 supporter tag are obviously too fanboy never going to ever accept the fact that GGG could do anything wrong
"
"
zzang wrote:

jebaited

nah people with more than 1 supporter tag are obviously too fanboy never going to ever accept the fact that GGG could do anything wrong

Oh yes, obviously. You've got us all figured out. Read us like an open book. Stare right into our soul.

I'm serious. I feel naked.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info