[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

I like how the OP also took the time to register a reddit account to have a cry about the unjustness of it all there as well. What a champ.
"
"
"
Xavathos wrote:
separate balance

they cant even balance the PC version why u think they can do it on shitbox LUL

Ah the good old "I got banned!? Well what a coincidence, this game was a piece of shit and I never liked it anyway."

Good god you are an utter cliche.

are u saying the game is anywhere near balanced or ever will be? have fun with your 1-build metas every 3 months

also i reported a guy for the same macro and hes not banned yet and probably never will be because hes spent too much money on the game, thanks GGG
Last edited by tempaccount9998 on Feb 1, 2017, 10:34:22 AM
"

are u saying the game is anywhere near balanced or ever will be? have fun with your 1-build metas every 3 months

also i reported a guy for the same macro and hes not banned yet and probably never will be because hes spent too much money on the game, thanks GGG

Nice attempt at changing the subject. I'm laughing at you being a whiny brat suddenly using "balance" as a reason why you don't care that you are banned.. but you obviously do. And you know it.

Balance is a completely different subject matter entirely from your little hissy fit for doing something against the ToS.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I like how the OP also took the time to register a reddit account to have a cry about the unjustness of it all there as well. What a champ.

Link? I'd like to look for it, but was just checking up on the forums before going back to cleaning.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Don't say you use any type of macros or programs over private messages or you will get permabanned without warning like I did.

GGG bans you for telling someone over private message that you use a macro that presses 12345 with 1 button, while "/remaining" or logout macro is allowed even though they do the exact same thing? Hilarious.

Wait a second, you told someone else that you are cheating and now you blame ggg for banning you? Now that is a funny attitude my friend! ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Don't say you use any type of macros or programs over private messages or you will get permabanned without warning like I did.

GGG bans you for telling someone over private message that you use a macro that presses 12345 with 1 button, while "/remaining" or logout macro is allowed even though they do the exact same thing? Hilarious.

Wait a second, you told someone else that you are cheating and now you blame ggg for banning you? Now that is a funny attitude my friend! ;o)

i dont care about the ban, i just want everyone else using the same kind of macro to be banned as well

i reported a guy with like 10 supporter tags but i guess GGG doesnt want to ban people who pay the most $$$
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

i dont care about the ban, i just want everyone else using the same kind of macro to be banned as well

i reported a guy with like 10 supporter tags but i guess GGG doesnt want to ban people who pay the most $$$

Or, they took your report, found it to be incorrect, and acted accordingly.
U MAD?
"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"

Supporter tags will not save anyone's ass. Even people like our "ruler" had the on probation tag more often than most people without a single tag. ^^ Whenever they find someone's finger in the honeypot they cut it off! In the first 2 years they gave out warnings more than once but than was that one day when they told everyone that there will be no second chances for cheaters anymore. Since that day they ban whoever they think is guilty. But there are really almost no stories about innocent people that have gotten a ban so I guess they do a really good job.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:

Supporter tags will not save anyone's ass. Even people like our "ruler" had the on probation tag more often than most people without a single tag. ^^ Whenever they find someone's finger in the honeypot they cut it off! In the first 2 years they gave out warnings more than once but than was that one day when they told everyone that there will be no second chances for cheaters anymore. Since that day they ban whoever they think is guilty. But there are really almost no stories about innocent people that have gotten a ban so I guess they do a really good job.

there is a flask macro user who i reported and hes still not banned so yeah GGG needs to do a better job

only took them less than 12h to permaban my ass lmao
"
"
666lol666 wrote:

there is a flask macro user who i reported and hes still not banned so yeah GGG needs to do a better job

only took them less than 12h to permaban my ass lmao

And like was said multiple friggin times before, we are much much much more likely to believe GGG looked into it, found you were wrong, and moved on rather than trust the person who "doesn't care about being banned" - despite having an emotional piss at anybody who disagrees with you- having an incredibly biased reason to try to report anybody who looks suspicious in the slightest to your own biased lens.

You may think I am trying to egg you on when I said this before but seriously. Take a breathe and ask yourself if you are really doing this for any form of equality, or just because you are pissed off that you were stupid enough to get caught in such an obvious way? Because pretty much nobody who has chimed in on this thread thinks it is the former rather than the latter.

I mean, if you wanted everything to be fair, why weren't you reporting these supposed macro users instead of joining their cheating ranks?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 1, 2017, 8:51:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info