[PSA] GGG automatically scans and bans for certain English keywords in your in-game Whisper messages

"
Manocean wrote:
when GGG BTFO ur soft butt so hard that you make an double digit paged cry thread

yes all these accounts are actually mine and nobody else posted in this thread
"
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
if i was a big poe streamer it would be a shitshow with dev responses LUL

It would be even more HILARIOUS if it was a popular streamer banned for fucking cheating, then whining on the forums...

he wouldnt have to say anything because GGG would never permaban a streamer

12 pages and you still haven't even thought to take a breathe and think about this rationally?

You actively participated in something against TOS. You would be banned streamer or not, end of story. There have been streamers banned before and everybody knows it. We just don't talk about it because those people are particularly shunned even if they do come back on a new "clean" account to play.

Furthermore, plenty of reasons why streamers can click fast, I don't even stream and my Razer Naga mouse with the side buttons lets me spam all my pots in under a second with one hand, no macro needed. Streamers play all day and have lightning fast reflexes for something as simple as mouse clicks in comparison to somebody like me. They have an advantage, not flat out cheating in any way like you were. The reasons these streamers are popular or don't get caught is because they aren't fucking doing anything against the TOS.

But noooooooo. They must all be cheating and be getting away scot free because they give free advertisement to the game or some super shitty logic like that. Please. -.-

Maybe, just maybe a few slip through the cracks and blatently cheat without anything happening, for a while. This is likely due to macros not being able to be overtly detected and being a super small time streamer that gets like 5 views an hour so nobody notices. But you can't just pull an argument out of your ass because you are mad you got caught doing something illegal against the TOS.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jan 28, 2017, 3:31:27 PM
"
blah blah

people get temporary bans for CRASHING SERVERS (maybe they flag streamer/youtuber accounts so they will never accidentally permaban them?)

i get permaban with no warning for using a "1::Send 12345" macro that doesn't affect anyone else playing the game, i could spam all flasks manually but that would only strain my hand more

should just ban all macros imo, OH WAIT POE IS UNPLAYABLE WITHOUT MACROS MY BAD LUL

i hope poe.trade webmaster fucks off and deletes the site so GGG can watch how fast poe will die because they are too lazy and greedy to make their own trade/macro system
"
"
blah blah

people get temporary bans for CRASHING SERVERS (maybe they flag streamer/youtuber accounts so they will never accidentally permaban them?)

i get permaban with no warning for using a "1::Send 12345" macro that doesn't affect anyone else playing the game, i could spam all flasks manually but that would only strain my hand more

should just ban all macros imo, OH WAIT POE IS UNPLAYABLE WITHOUT MACROS MY BAD LUL

i hope poe.trade webmaster fucks off and deletes the site so GGG can watch how fast poe will die because they are too lazy and greedy to make their own trade/macro system

So full of hatred that you forgot the password to your other temp account? lol...

Also I like the flow of logic you try to have. You just move from one subject to the next trying to tie it all to macros. Just accept that you did something wrong and get over it. Really...

Edit: And just to be clear:

1) crashing servers, different story. I'm also inclined to assume that this is referring to the one guy who found the bug crashing servers on accident and showed it off to get attention to GGG and the temp banned him out of conformity to their own guidelines (temp ban to look into the server crashing matter regardless if he showed it off to get their express attention and fix it, or if he was using it to be abusive to the game). If there are different stories, I would like to know about them.

2) Having a flask macro does effect more than you and you know that by now. It gives you an advantage that other players don't receive. Doesn't matter if you are playing solo or not. And don't try to follow this part up with the whole "BUT LOGOUT MACROZ GUYZ!!!". That has already been addressed earlier in your thread of whining.

3)If you have to spam flasks that often that you are straining your hand. You are playing wrong. Maybe learn to do some hand stretches too?

4) And poe.trade attack out of nowhere. Not that I disagree that poe.trade needs to go in place of some sort of in game system but the poe.trade comment just has nothing to do with anything else you brought up. So you are just throwing everything you are upset about at a wall and seeing what sticks and gets people to agree with you.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jan 28, 2017, 4:27:35 PM
"
"
"
blah blah

So full of hatred that you forgot the password to your other temp account? lol...

Also I like the flow of logic you try to have. You just move from one subject to the next trying to tie it all to macros. Just accept that you did something wrong and get over it. Really...

Lol, i bet he did more than just use a 5 action pots macro. more like massive hacking and cheating and getting caught. He already posts from 2 accounts now.

This thread keeps on getting better and better. Good entertainment for me to wait for Trevor Noah to upload his latest Trump roast.^^
'Member those posts about how GGG don't punish hacks and that the game was rife with them
'Member people ripping on chris (in particular) when he told them they do ban people all the time

I've said it before in other threads moaning about it, those that get banned don't usually post about it...it's only the exceptional idiot that dose.

Well everyone...here is your idiot
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Lol, i bet he did more than just use a 5 action pots macro. more like massive hacking and cheating and getting caught. He already posts from 2 accounts now.

This thread keeps on getting better and better. Good entertainment for me to wait for Trevor Noah to upload his latest Drumpf roast.^^

I really need to find a better hobby. Whenever I am not playing I tend to gravitate towards rantings like this. But I suppose me responding to them gives people more entertainment.

Off Topic
I can't wait for Alec Baldwin hosting SNL on the 11th. It is going to be like Christmas 2.0
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
sarahaustin wrote:

This thread keeps on getting better and better. Good entertainment for me to wait for Trevor Noah to upload his latest Trump roast.^^

"massive hacking and cheating" = im sure you meant "i have no idea whats going on"

also holy shit forum mods actually tolerate this constant american propaganda spam? LMAO fucking pathetic

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 28, 2017, 4:45:03 PM
"
"
sarahaustin wrote:

This thread keeps on getting better and better. Good entertainment for me to wait for Trevor Noah to upload his latest Drumpf roast.^^

"massive hacking and cheating" = im sure you meant "i have no idea whats going on"

also holy shit forum mods actually tolerate this constant american propaganda spam? LMAO fucking pathetic

[Removed by Support]

You don't know what propaganda means do you?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
"
sarahaustin wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You don't know what propaganda means do you?

wow, my messages get removed by support but not posts made by american spammers

what the fuck

maybe burgerboys are the majority of the customers so GGG allows them to do whatever the fuck they want

new players are literally quitting the game because every in-game global channel is being spammed by americans and their politics, with 2-3 people spamming and mods never do anything about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info