An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

any reason why i can not use $EV_ES_EVES as defense parameter? i always got 1kb filter file every time i do that.
"
archd wrote:
any reason why i can not use $EV_ES_EVES as defense parameter? i always got 1kb filter file every time i do that.

You can only append once, unfortunately. However, you can still add all the endgame bases that you want, as a compromise.

I'm exploring other ways to assign build parameters, but it might take a bit.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
*Fixed some broken Harvest highlights (some items added later in the league showed, but with no highlight)
* Added support for Heist! Replica uniques, alternate quality gems, blueprints, contracts, and so on.

As always, if there are issues a fix will come shortly after launch.

Everyone have fun with Heist, hope I get to sink some time into the league this time around. :)
"
Felix35071 wrote:
*Fixed some broken Harvest highlights (some items added later in the league showed, but with no highlight)
* Added support for Heist! Replica uniques, alternate quality gems, blueprints, contracts, and so on.

As always, if there are issues a fix will come shortly after launch.

Everyone have fun with Heist, hope I get to sink some time into the league this time around. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am having a blast this league. I hope you enjoy it too. Heist is a great mechanic!
Hello Exiles,

The next iteration of Spirit+ is coming along great, but may not be complete (it would still release, just with fewer features) in time for the league launch. It also might be on time, really depends how bad the remaining sections are (Atlas progression, affix filtering, currency/unique/div card tiering).

The new setup is much simpler and less prone to errors (no more open fields for inputting $groups), and accomplishes much better build-specific highlighting than before.

- You can now choose whether you need upgrades by defense type (AR, EV, ES, AREV,,,) as well as by slot. This means if you have slots taken up by uniques or you buy your weapon in trade, you can toggle those slots off without losing access to your other upgrades.

- You can also specify jewellery and utility flasks by basetype, and disable off-build rares from showing (effectively leaving you with only currency, league drops, and build related drops).

-----------

I'd also like to ask: Is there anything in particular you'd like to see highlighted or filtered out in an item filter?
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 13, 2021, 3:56:46 PM
Looks good, I will be adding this to my filter list.

Cheers!

Do you not have your filter linked through the PoE website?
I find that so handy for filters.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Jan 13, 2021, 4:36:44 PM
"
BasilWood wrote:
Looks good, I will be adding this to my filter list.

Cheers!

Do you not have your filter linked through the PoE website?
I find that so handy for filters.

The previous version of the filter was too long for the website upload, this version is currently under a third the size (and will hopefully shrink further as I redo league items and some other bits and bobs), so it will be on the official site list when possible. However, due to the nature of the filter being customizable the uploaded version(s) will be more general and not build specific (for example, a version for endgame that treats you as having every slot filled already). Setting it up for your particular build requires using Filterblast.xyz

Hey Felix,

Looking forward to giving your filter a try next league!
It's encouraging to see some interest!

(Edit: I was able to use PoEDB for this) Until we get the maps by atlas region I can't do quite what I had in mind for the map section, which rn would require knowing every map by its icon from the preview image in the filter announcement... so if anyone knows every map and wants to make a list by atlas region (since the wiki won't have it for a minute either) that'd get that done sooner, it's fine without it for the time being (maps will just be by tier). Figuring out how I want to handle ID'd items is going to take a bit.

- Uniques and Leagues slimmed down a bit.

- Progression hides on a more general basis, this is slightly less accurate than the last iteration but the filter is grateful for the length reduction.
(+4 DropLevel per 5 AreaLevel, from AreaLevel 6-10 to 75 - this starts leveling off with a tight band, where the affixes are less significant, to a slightly wider filtering as affixes begin to make up for not-perfect but not low end bases, to eventually only the highest tier base showing by area).

- Lots of backgrounds and borders have changed. In general the transparency of a drop correlates with its potential value in the current area.

- Icons are much much stricter, basically starting at outdated rare items (normal and magic items don't get a minimap icon unless they're within your build rarity + specs)

- Filter is now very friendly to No Magic/Rare drop private leagues, you can just set your build settings to Normal (as mentioned above) and the top bases for your build will highlight.

- UI is much better, no more input boxes expecting $groups, input boxes are limited to quoted lists (BaseTypes and item Class).

- Flask selection by Life/Mana (these hide by droplevel), and Utility flasks via checklist. If your flasks are all set just disable all three in Other Gearing.

- Many defaults have changed on the stricter end (quality recipe is disabled by default). The filter does not assume a build for you and starts with Off-Build rares displaying and all Build highlights turned off. This displays top-base rares with a bright yellow border and outdated rares with a faded yellow border (the filter in general follows this pattern of dim > bright), turning Off-Build rares to hide at this stage will leave you with no Unidentified rare drops showing - Basically only currency and league mechanics or other notable drops.

- The filter is now in the area of 3000 lines, previously it would output at over 15k. This is a buff? There may be performance improvements, depending on your system bottlenecks (I'm CPU bound so it helped imo).
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 15, 2021, 4:35:12 AM
Alright, I've pushed a preliminary update that should do fine (might be missing a few extra highlights, like differentiating guardian fragments from each other) - report anything broken after launch so I can fix it pls. PSA: Before the expansion launch the filter won't work in-game.

https://filterblast.xyz/Felix35071/

Take a look at maps and watchstones, the backgrounds correlate (you can tell which region a map is from at a glance). I have more thoughts on what to do here but we'll need to see how it shakes out.

The filter allows a wide range of customization for very potent filtering. Some MF customization doesn't exist yet (mostly for currency, div cards, and uniques), but you can tweak rare drops very particularly with the Build toggles. It's possible to hide any rare equipment drop that isn't a top ES Body Armour, for example.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 15, 2021, 4:37:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info