Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

achievements for solo self found on steam ?????
Cool!

What about exalted recipe? If I'm gonna rely on found items and craft I'd like to be able to obtain resources for crafting and obviously exalt is one of them. If I can get chaos from vendor recipe I'd like to get an exalted orb from recipe as well.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Cool :p
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
I asked for this years ago, and I had a feeling this would happen at some point. THank you.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
This is an ok idea. The problem i have with the current game though is, that even if you play self found, there is no risk reward for fast leveling. Bosses like Vaal or Dominus are that easy, that you don't have to farm first before you can do them safe. That trivializes leveling and makes it tedious. For me risk for the reward of fast progression is better then risk for the reward of items or completion. This is why i don't care for difficulty in endgame.
Last edited by randi on Jan 23, 2017, 3:11:40 PM
"
randi wrote:
This is an ok idea. The problem i have with the current game though is, that even if you play self found, there is no risk reward for fast leveling. Bosses like Vaal or Dominus are that easy, that you don't have to farm first before you can do them safe. That trivializes leveling and makes it tedious. For me risk for the reward of fast progression is better then risk for the reward of items or completion. This is why i don't care for difficulty in endgame.

These are the types of things that make the inclusion of this play mode important.

This will create a lot of unmolested data for GGG that can help them improve the game for EVERYONE. Games of this type should function properly at the bare bones level and be tweaked from there. Finally after coming to their senses, GGG will have the opportunity to do so.
SSF leagues? Neat.

But still waiting for 2.5.2(aka later this century patch) dx 11 improvements - maybe I'll give that version a try...
lie solo trash found
Best news!
Sales allowed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info