Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

and the streamers just shat themselves.
Great , thanks GGG
plz buy our overpriced mtx so we can make a playstation version too 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
Neat!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Huh I thought we were going from patch 2.5.x to 3.0.....? not 2.6
nice
Its really good move GGG, i appreciated.
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth
Main feature of the support - no trading, even less drops.
As a someone who played SSF from open beta--> 2.1 (or so), this is interesting(and something that we wanted back then), but at the moment when the patchnotes say "improved droprates for X on the SSF "league"", it's fucked.

For me SSF always ment that i got a much deeper experience out of my character and at the start you always have to have a solid plan, even more so today because of the uberlab.

I have never liked the rushing and skipping loot thing, but i totally get that if you wanna reliably get some serious wealth in a new league, it's a must.

I have no doubt that i will roll a SSF character for the next league, gonna continue that 1 char/new HC league thing and when i die it's softcoretime (or permaleague).

But please GGG, keep this SSF as a "cosmetic" thing or otherwise it's pointless.

Spoiler
I wonder how does the allmighty Anuhart feel about this with all his SSF level 100's that cannot be on the Standard_SSF ladder?? xD :O :(
d:-D*
I've been playing with a few exceptions I think exclusively self-found since I started PoE in the end of 2010. Since I play solo, I don't have anyone to brag to, but seriously, for whatever reason, I'm really happy this playstyle is acknowledged in any way, since it's this whole different thing just from the trading and how the game is meant to played in general, and it's how I play and apparently how many others do. Very nice :)

My thoughts on implementation are that I think it's important that the ssf league is not changed from the normal one in any way, so I'm glad you went this route. The only think that is not clear to me, is the 20 and 70 level scores. Does this mean if I have a level 75 ssf character it just stops tracking the ssf at level 70, or... what? I didn't understand this from the manifesto, what if I just keep playing ssf, it stops tracking me at 70?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info