Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I'm level 96, and have always played SSF. Not because it's a challenge, simply because I prefer to not interact with anyone. If there was automated trading, I would use that.

But if all this does is put me on some ladder to "prove" I've done something, I couldn't care less. I only play the game for myself.
Last edited by Sintactical on Jan 23, 2017, 1:11:19 AM
I personally don't trade much, and only play with friends occasionally, so I play pretty much self-found. Glad to see them giving that kind of playstyle some attention! Though yeah I agree with the previous post; I don't care about this particular addition either.
Last edited by Merry_Blind on Jan 23, 2017, 1:14:25 AM
"
Sidad wrote:
Long overdue. I mostly play solo so I'll probably try it out and play as long as RNG is reasonable enough. One way to solve scammer/hacker/bot issues imo.

RNG is the same. You can remove SSF option when you want.
Only ladders.
"Sorry for my bad English"
I'm really looking forward to this update. Currently everything is too random giving you so much useless loot you end up spending more time sorting/trading than playing. This is one of the things Diablo 3 got right (along with gender selection, teleporting to player, and elimination of portal/identify scrolls).
This is fantastic news. Since you are asking for feedback, I would have preferred just SF rather than Solo SF. But still, big win. Thanks heaps.
Seems cool, but if the drop rates are gonna be the same I'm not sure why I should bother. Imagine having to farm Shavronne's Wrappings while there's no trade.
good decision on sharing the challenges es well, that people can give up on the SSF if they want it. well done
reading those posts is such a AIDS. People will never be happy. Not a single day. Even they got everything they wont be happy.
Its like:
GGG: We fix or add X
Everybody: but when Y will be implemented?
GGG: Ok, we add some futures from Y and still a lot work in progress to make game better
Everybody: yeah but there still is Z and W to make ingame otherwise this game is trash.
GGG: adds to game Q and fix a lot of old things.
Everybody: goes mad because why not

and list can go on and on.... people are like braindead sheeps...
It's still 3 more months until April, bit early on the joke?
Surprising positive news, thumbs up!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info