Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
we plan to add formal support for this mode so that players who enjoy SSF can prove that they reached certain levels without outside assistance

Sounds interesting, but how about other players, who want this assistance? Will we see someday, something like in-game auction? Trading by a hands is annoying. Really.. especially with AFK \ bussy-dnd \ "already offline" players.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:
It's a shame the SSF league won't have smart loot.
just wait for 2.7.0 :)

this is a meme answer right?
cause unless act 5 gets delayed by another 3 months we are going from 2.6.0 (next temp league) to 3.0.0 ( act 5)
Oblivious
my man!
A few people wanted SSF...

Everyone wanted trade to be fixed.
"Trade improvement" was the announcement I was hoping for.
I wonder if this is a hint about not having trade fixes in the Xbox version either...
Last edited by AndIMustMask on Jan 23, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
"
Czarevna wrote:

i cannot imagine what kind of disapointing annoucement they reserve trading fix to act as a lure

Inb4 " we sold POE to Blizzard, oh and we fixed trade"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 23, 2017, 12:12:16 AM
Thanks for letting me participate in the Xbox Drop Test.
No trade system, wp GGG.
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Ahhh as GGG scrambles to make up for pissing a handful of crybabies that threatened to quit PoE with the XBOX announcement, but won't.

I fixed that for you.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Czarevna wrote:

i cannot imagine what kind of disapointing annoucement they reserve trading fix to act as a lure

Inb4 " we sold POE to Blizzard, oh and we fixed trade"

lol, don't tempt fate man.
Long overdue. I mostly play solo so I'll probably try it out and play as long as RNG is reasonable enough. One way to solve scammer/hacker/bot issues imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info