Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

Hope it wont split players even more...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hmm. Never knew there was a term for this playstyle, or that some people did it as a "challenge".

It's just the way I've played ARPGs since the early days. Mostly because I can't stand playing anything MP. (Of course, I'm also an alt-a-holic who almost never grinds out the top difficulties/levels of ARPGs. Never did Hell diff in Diablo 2. My current PoE character is the only one who's ever done Merciless. And I only did that because I figured I should check out this 'map' thing that so much time was spent on.)

So, sure. I'll make SSF characters. But just because it's how I always play anyway. /shrug
WTF anounce next Version but last announced 2.5.2 Not even Rolled Out....lol
Last edited by veritaserum on Jan 23, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Yea another way to split the community into 30 different smaller ones.... so make trade now EVEN MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Cmon dudes... i cant sell a single exalt for 3 days unless i list it on suicide ratio... the community is getting smaller and smaller and you are getting it split into 1203010 leagues and consoles and etc... maybe next step is to make a mobile version of the game and add it as league so we split even more....
Please fire the guy in charge of all this Nerfs and bad ideas already... Do you even play your own game !?!

Maybe try to make a character to 95 and try to trade something just to see how badly the economy of your game is now...i was able to sell 5Links and 6Links in mid price for like 5 min last 2 leagues.... nowadays i spam chats and i list and relist lower and lower but its a hecking desert out there...not a soul...Split the 300 of us that still play the game into 30 groups with 10 ppl in every group
Last edited by saninn1 on Jan 23, 2017, 12:57:21 PM
Well done, guys. Instead of fixing the terrible trade system you just "invent" a system without trading. And it even contradicts the multiplayer element of your game. I would have understood a Party/Group Self Found. But this alone? Failure.
Well tbh they keep destroying the game and thats a good thing for my pocket :D
For example 3 days ago i was wondering if i buy some points or just save the money becouse its not worth...
Gues what ?
Becouse they ruin the fun with every patch i feel insecure for spending any money in the game so i just save up :)
SO thats + 25 USD + 25 USD + 25 USD .... in ma pocket biaatchhh
Last edited by saninn1 on Jan 23, 2017, 1:08:29 PM
Amazing good!

"
saninn1 wrote:
Yea another way to split the community into 30 different smaller ones.... so make trade now EVEN MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Cmon dudes... i cant sell a single exalt for 3 days unless i list it on suicide ratio...

Eh. Seems like a good portion of the folks who'd be interested in this 'league' are already playing solo and therefore not trading with you. /shrug

(Honestly, I've no idea how trading works in the first place. Never even used the chat function in PoE.)
Looking forward to it ;)
Can't wait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info