Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

yay!
that sounds interesting :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
love it cant wait for 2.6
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Good - maybe GGG will see how shit the loot rates are when everyone in that league starts crying they can't do anything.
As long as it remains an option as opposed to becoming mandatory (which it looks like they're gonna make it optional at the character selection screen), then I really like and support this idea. This gives the SSF community a chance to keep an accurate tab on their progress and while the old honor system was usually upheld, I've seen some supposed SSF players break their word and hit me up for trades.

This new system would keep people honest and keep track of their progress for the bragging rights that usually come with being able to do all content in the game without parties and without trade. I support and dig that. I think it would also give people that are bored from temp leagues a new feature to keep them interested in the game. An added challenge would do a lot for player retention, I think.
Well now, this is interesting. Can't wait to try this mode out! :D
Wow, this was good news. I always play solo self found as much as I can. Not that I'm a elite player, but this will be fun anyway.

And you people who are complaining on trade, that it will be worse now. C'mon. I guess most of the people who will play in this mode never would have bought your exalted orb anyway. So, no big change on the transfer market as I see it.

Can't wait for 2.6
Still hate the lab, but this might pull me back in anyway.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
no trade ! no pt trade! no pt ? really ? this dumbest idea i ve ever heard which Blizzard Failed already with it and turned their FANBASE to a SLAVE for build a certain build.
thats the one of the reason why did i stop play Diablo 3 because stupid RNG system even you spent 123123123123123 hours on game and became a lifeless SLAVE and you never GET the item YOU TARGETED and EVERYONE PLAY SAME CHEAP BUILDS every single Season(i was playing solo i know you can get items in pt for a while ) . Really is this you want to see ?

this game has flexibility , you can do anything you want , you can try anything you want , it has UNIQUE TRADE system (i dont mean poe trade !!!!! i mean alternation-chaos-exalt etc.)
And You want to become singular boring GrindFest game again! Clap Clap seems like some Elitist Casual shit talker kids IDEA who lost their Favorite boyband because they became famous :D
GL with finding your weapons flasks armors and orb of regrets :D

Yea i know you can play whatever mode you want, but you slice in to pieces amount of PC PLayers into different modes and it should make your game modes is ghost town or AFK TOWN.

thats my opinion if this happen i stop playing i can find another game , Im not a crybaby like other crybaby elitists here
casuals really ? :D they think this game is competitive even diablo 2 wasnt competitive whatever :D

and IDC about ragepost i have enough experience with any kind online games believe me(im 34 y old and im in the game industry Looong time ) and this is my opinion

PS: yea my english & grammar sucks , i know it, at least i can speak several languages gtfo
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Jan 23, 2017, 5:13:28 PM
for 2.6.0 simple flashback all mods all day would be wayyy better than any of league you plan :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Your build will need to use generic items. Probably slower progression, it will be interesting to see how many try it. I will plan something to try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info