WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

"
Farfan wrote:
"
Neomarl wrote:
AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

POST HERE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME, AND WILL NO LONGER GIVE GGG YOUR PRECIOUS $$$.

lol. the most ridiciulous thread i´ve seen for a long time
Yeah it seems like the OP had to be satire, but I just don't have that faith in humanity any longer.
Thank you OP, for contributing to the new water system (check latest announcement) in PoE. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
You need to support at least $300 before you are qualified to post your dissent in all caps. Support over $3000 and you can do it in colour!

...but sure, I hereby pleb to no longer give GGG my precious $$$.

Wait. Pledge. Not pleb. What a strange typo.

I've only supported in the sub $1k range...

Fucking magic? lol
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Like i said in one of my threads

When i support i face a dilema:

1) Support to game, according to GGG, with these funds they will make the game better and fix issues such as bugs and performance issues.

or

2) Use that money to buy More performant PC part witch will make POE and other game run better

so far ive always been favoring GGG

but now that i know that 1) is partly a lie, my computer will get better

this sums it all

People need to get into their skull, that if they are buying MTX they are not "supporting the game" "dontating" or beeing pilantropic people of awesomeness.

They are buying mtx.

Like the shiney? Buy. Dont like? Dont buy. Rather spend the money upgrading your PC? Do that.

Dont treat PoE like a church. They have a buisness model and it obviously works.
"
trav_dawg wrote:
+1 to OP.

I will spend my remaining points on discounted MTX ONLY and nevet buy again. Also I hope the console version sucks.

By Dominus, you must be a blast at parties!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
plodd wrote:
"
robx0r wrote:
ITT: People who think buying a supporter pack is buying shares in GGG.

GGG believes this will make PoE a better game for all of us, and I hope they're right. We'll have to wait and see. If you honestly think GGG doesn't deserve the cash you've given them, then I will have to respectfully disagree. This studio thus far has done a fantastic job both in content and involving the community.

With that said I sort of get the lack of transparency on console development. Despite GGG feeling it's the best decision, sometimes it's hard to convince the toddler that is the PoE community to eat its vegetables. I trust GGG has the market research to back their decision.

I have faith in you GGG. You have more of my respect than any other studio. Don't let the vitriol discourage you. Please keep doing what you do.

Remember... "Wealth unspent is wealth wasted."

I'm not sure who thinks they are getting shares in GGG.

I am also not saying it wont work out for the best in the long run.

What I am saying is that information was not forwarded to the community, on purpose, to keep the financial support of some people, myself included, flowing where it may/would otherwise have stopped.

Whatever way you look at it, that is a scam.

Apparently you do as you feel entitled to the business plan of a privately held company after buying their product. Do you get pissed when Kellogg doesn't tell your their plans for a new cereal after you bought a Pop-Tart? To call this logic retarded is an insult to the mentally handicapped.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Like i said in one of my threads

When i support i face a dilema:

1) Support to game, according to GGG, with these funds they will make the game better and fix issues such as bugs and performance issues.

or

2) Use that money to buy More performant PC part witch will make POE and other game run better

so far ive always been favoring GGG

but now that i know that 1) is partly a lie, my computer will get better

this sums it all

People need to get into their skull, that if they are buying MTX they are not "supporting the game" "dontating" or beeing pilantropic people of awesomeness.

They are buying mtx.

Like the shiney? Buy. Dont like? Dont buy. Rather spend the money upgrading your PC? Do that.

Dont treat PoE like a church. They have a buisness model and it obviously works.

You and all your fanboy friends need to get it into your skulls that buying a supporter pack is just that, supporting the game.

It has nothing to do with buying a burger at McD or Kellogs or whatever.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
+1 to OP.

I will spend my remaining points on discounted MTX ONLY and nevet buy again. Also I hope the console version sucks.

By Dominus, you must be a blast at parties!

Somehow I figure most of the nigh-autistic hardcore PoE players aren't exactly partying types.

...I'm almost 40 now. We middle aged fucks don't party. We do dinner and boardgames. Sometimes until as late as 10pm.

...anyway. Words are cheap but toilet paper is expensive.

Well said. But from his posts, I believe he has quite a few parties yet to go, unlike us.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Somehow I figure most of the nigh-autistic hardcore PoE players aren't exactly partying types.

...I'm almost 40 now. We middle aged fucks don't party. We do dinner and boardgames. Sometimes until as late as 10pm.

...anyway. Words are cheap but toilet paper is expensive.

Damn Charan you should come over for some whiskey gingers and Taboo Boardgame...

Man I love some Taboo. I also like Cranium. If I'm really feeling like partying hard I whip out SuperFight or Cards Against Humanity. (<<< REBEL)
"
robx0r wrote:
"
plodd wrote:
"
robx0r wrote:
ITT: People who think buying a supporter pack is buying shares in GGG.

I'm not sure who thinks they are getting shares in GGG.

Apparently you do as you feel entitled to the business plan of a privately held company after buying their product. Do you get pissed when Kellogg doesn't tell your their plans for a new cereal after you bought a Pop-Tart? To call this logic retarded is an insult to the mentally handicapped.

So where exactly are these kelloggs shops that sell these these kellogs supporter packs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info