WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

"
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Somehow I figure most of the nigh-autistic hardcore PoE players aren't exactly partying types.

...I'm almost 40 now. We middle aged fucks don't party. We do dinner and boardgames. Sometimes until as late as 10pm.

...anyway. Words are cheap but toilet paper is expensive.

Damn Charan you should come over for some whiskey gingers and Taboo Boardgame...

Man I love some Taboo. I also like Cranium. If I'm really feeling like partying hard I whip out SuperFight or Cards Against Humanity. (<<< REBEL)

ISO whiskey game night
i can honestly say. i supported this game in development with i cant even remember if it was 500 or 1000 dollar for a stupid kiwi and hope..how ever many years later it is now i come to play it figuring its finished and what do i see. AIDS AIDS AIDS, microaids minimap that deserves to be in a 1986 16bit cartridge game and i cant even see any of the stuff i got back for the donation... i think i got a poofter sheepshagging kiwi bird pet or some shit...

This dev is dead to me... i see absolutely no improvement in gfx gameplay or anything worth merit, what i do see is a aids infested game filled with microaids. [Removed by Support]
kind regards

whogivesafuck
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 3:41:36 PM
I wish buying a supporter pack got me shares in GGG
anything is everything
Who the fuck cares what you whiny bitches do. "GGG screwed me with a console port" "boohoo". Its called business and it means they are out to make money not to satisfie your every whiny need you little shitcakes.
i am not gonna spend even 1 more DOLLAH on this shitty game :)
Not even after act No: 30
Reason ? well heres is my reason 10 characters with good gear but nerfed builds are now wasted and sleep in my boat waiting for me to play with them but gues what? that aint gonna happen becouse i am done with this bullshit game !
I disagree with what they did too but honestly there is no other arpg game out there with the complexity of POE. Going back to D3 feels like I am playing Pokemon Go.
I will no longer support GGG because they favor certain religions over others.
"
pannra wrote:
I will no longer support GGG because they favor certain religions over others.

It's not GGG, it's the SJW mods they hired.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I've spent over 500 USD and i'm a tad upset meself!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I just fail to see how the console markets holds a community with the right mentality and big enough for this game that will provide proper longevity when it comes to the game's income.

Between the trophy hunters that will drop the game when they are done with its achievements and the casual playerbase that jumps from one title release to another, it's really hard to justify the effort. Especially when, let's face it, Microsoft will ask for a cut.

And I'm not keen on having anything to do with Microsoft's console department in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info